Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 11 Ch. 69 - Departure from the City of Muno

Contributor
> Also didn't this bastard literally work at coding the game the world is based upon? So how is he just so ignorant of everything.

No, the only thing based on the games he was coding is his own abilities (notably, the last things he worked on were removing level caps and storage limits and coding his two exclusive spells)

Fed-Kun's army
I understand your wish not to use honorifics in English, but witch Nina is anyone but a lady.

@dharman "wht if i got every possible power/skill/ability and was the best and strongest and most popular and charismatic and beloved in the world with underage girls and never had to face a challenge ever again?"

Dex-chan lover
I picked up this garbage manga for Karina's tits and they have the audacity for her to not join the travel party.

Dex-chan lover
This series really is so very pointless, and now it will continue in pointlessness without the epic boobs. And the only legacy of her existence will be that misused name. What a nuisance.

Banned
lulu is a good girl.

"low mana"
is satou going to make out with the ground next chapter??

Users who are viewing this thread