Deatte Hitotsuki de Zecchou Jorei! - Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
I'm losing it from the comments.

Did someone just nut on the MC at the last panel!!:huh:
That's gotta be saliva from the ahegao faces, or maybe some ladies came so hard they started lactating and no nursery pads were present.

If we really gotta stretch it, then maybe it's vaginal fluids from women who were wearing shorts or skirts, but I'm having a time imagining the positions they would have to be in for that to happen to Furuya, considering he was running in a straight line, and has to make physical contact for his power to work.

And guys cumming through their pants... to leave Furuya messy like that? I'm really doubtful of that one.

Dex-chan lover
the flat girl carried and fell off instantly, the weakness is just too common

Dex-chan lover
I welcome the lolicon maker but having a bunch of exact copies of the same girl is creepy.

I guess I don't need the slayer too,

"Nah, I'd win"

Dex-chan lover
I think I'm the only one actually enjoying this unironicly. Course I do love brocon sisters and bestfriends that are secretly in love.
Nah, don't worry, this arc is plenty entertaining. It's just a meme/virtue signalling when there is even a mention of little girls.
Like "ew that's disgusting" but comes back for more anyway. Like, for real? When our mc is literally Imagine Breaker but with jizz in pants effect instead.

Dex-chan lover
For a split second, those innocent civilians turned into classical lolicons of antiquity, holding no impure intentions, just the desire to cherish and protect the little girls even at the cost of their own life.

And then HE CAME

Dex-chan lover
No one should be forced to like lolis, those who do like them should do it because they want, not because of a spirit, it's bad to force a taste into others, just as it's bad to attack those with different tastes.
That lolicon maker is cute tho.
Agreed

Dex-chan lover
This manga is surprisingly engaging. Everyone turning to lolicon lmao. It's time for some "uoooooooogh" I guess xD

ivv

Dex-chan lover
I FINALLY FOUND THE MEME!
ITS ACTUALLY ORIGINAL AND NOT EDITTED LOLOLOL

i still dont get it why sakura like that, is she possessed or she making contact with demon

Users who are viewing this thread