Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Ch. 30 - What if, Maybe

Gracias por la traducción

A esperar el 05 de Febrero para ver qué responde Kurokawa...

Dex-chan lover
Poor dude, he seems to be a really nice guy, but unfortunately he is in the wrong manga.

She's gonna say yes in order to make more bullshit drama, I can see it coming

Saw this coming all the way from the fucking Andromeda galaxy.

I don't really think she would say yes, but whatever just say yes so that everybody including the reader get to feel miserable.

@randm
My first point was that any romance manga should be able to have any sexual orientations, like if the MC from Oregairu started dating the trap or the popular guy, it shouldn't all of a sudden be a yaoi. I don't know, I just wish anime/manga/whatHaveYou wouldn't be so limited overall, it's so annoying that every single one has to stick to one genre and follow the same old annoying cliches, it'd be so cool if a love comedy could turn into thriller or something.

VOG

giving good male character, but in the wrong genre.
Well, we already know what will happen. Classic. Very easy to predict.

That dude deserve better, not like this.

Dex-chan lover
If she says yes I’ll lose all respect for her, because she’s just gonna end up hurting the guy.

@SPARTAN-141 you do understand that part of the reason these genre's exist is to make it easier for people to find these works instead of them getting buried in het romance and authors choose to publish works in this genre because that is the kind of work they wanted to write it's not like they were held at gun point to write a yuri manga, and even what you wanted was the case why would she end up with generic filler boy that's nice instead of the romance plot they were developing for 20+ chapters. Genres are for labeling authors intent and so the audience knows what their buying their are still pieces of media like madoka magica with these twists even with genre's being how they are.

Group Leader
Gotta love those f18 Hornet fuelled by pure redbull pacing , eh? No Fluff, just plot points to plot points.

OH NO!

man he’s a nice guy, but too bad I aint supporting u mate. Go get isekai’d to a shoujo manga.

@VOG I would be fine with Kurokawa turning him down for the right reasons e.g. she tells him she's in love with someone else. But I have no clue if she even realizes that herself, so it's probably gonna be painful

@randm
I get what you're saying and I somewhat agree, but my point still stand, and I wasn't only talking about the romance subgenres, I'm talking about every genres in mangas really, I wish they would stop with the same overused tropes that seems to be mandatory for manga genres, like, why are generic filler boys even a thing ?

It's not just mangas/animes/novels that do this, plenty of tv shows everywhere do this as well, but mangas&cie do this so much, it's not nearly as bad as anything coming out of hollywood but still.

Users who are viewing this thread