Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - The Fujishiro Nanaki in my eyes

Dex-chan lover
Did someone order enough drama for 2000 people? No? Too bad, it's still going to be delivered.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload!
The drama is stronk with this one.
That said, the manga really is living up to its name hahah.
Only want to see what happens with Izumi and Iroha to be honest. MCs can do whatever.

So what? Does this girl see her friend like some gold statue and thinks only another gold statue should be by her side?

Fed-Kun's army
So wait ... is Kuro-chan going to Single White Female Fujishiro? Because now it looks like a setup to a psychological thriller. Plus, let's not bring a sausage to the peach party, please.

On a final note, I know hands are difficult to master when it comes to drawing, but I've seen smaller hands on NBA players than the one Kuro has in this panel...
6QEnwID.png

It's honestly hilarious how quick people are to judge on this site XD

Literally every single yuri manga in existence that's plot-driven and not slice-of-life fluff has drama. That's how it's always been and always will be. And yet, whenever mangaka finish one arc and set up another, people immediately go "rEeEeEeEeEeEeEe moar drama wtf this manga is going downhill imma drop this author is a hack ReEeEeEeEeEeEe"

Also, why not have a guy be an important character? So many yuri manga have all-female casts with seemingly not a single man in the world that it's getting kinda ridiculous. I think adding a guy could potentially shake things up in a good way, make the world more believable. It worked pretty well back in Girl Friends, so who's to say Ajiichi can't make it work now?

Dex-chan lover
I thought people here understood what "useless" means? It's in the title so you know they're gonna take a while to get their act together. Come now folks. xD

Ohh FFS, does this manga never run out of drama????

It's starting to become forced now..
And I'm sure it's gonna be even more intense in the following chapters than so far

Dex-chan lover
@knight_evangel

Someone gets it. The title is probably another "Useless lesbians" joke. But even so the author is still trying to get the "princess" concept there to throw a name drop of some sort later in the series.

Also, stories about princesses are always dramatic in some sort of way. Because they are princesses and just being born like one means your problems would be in a whole different level from those of commoners. At least for the authors of the era.

Dex-chan lover
So it's not like she has feelings for her but she wants someone as perfect as she is to be her girlfriend? And with her death stare, is this a foreshadowing of her going a yandere or something?

I was hoping for them to get more "closer" but this development made it feel like it'd take more years for that. I'll just look forward to irohaxizumi for now.

Users who are viewing this thread