Demon X Angel, Can't Get Along! - Ch. 112 - Demon and angel on uninhabited island. Survival diary, entry #22

Dex-chan lover
Well, Ah Chen is right, eat it Shan Shan, emotions won’t take you anywhere, as won’t do wasted efforts🤷‍♂️! All that matters is rationality, just acting on good will is pointless…but now we will have a few chapters where they will so very much try to make a point out of emotions, oh well…guess I’ll keep thinking as Ah Chen a little longer!

Dex-chan lover
this is getting annoying she has not been any help at all on the island only create more trouble

If every single plan you do gets screwed up by someone doing stuff their not supposed to (at this point like 6 different times). It seems pretty valid for him to be annoyed at her. Then she gets mad at him for saying what she is doing is inhibiting progress (and she is) when the proof of it just happened. Women moment:huh:

Dex-chan lover
Yeah like for everyone saying that it kinda shitty of him, I mean honestly I keeps getting roped into messy situation that not only affect her but everyone around her such as the thing with her showing her wings a while ago, like honestly he's more patient and generous than a lot of people like sure congrats you made it got water but it doesn't erase the dozens of times where you actively was counter productive. Like instead of getting mad at him for telling you the truth learn to actually improve and not be a magnet for problems while klutzing your way through life by being cute and saying 'oops or sorry' which is essentially how she's gotten away from all the problem she's caused

Whether hes right or wrong, the way hes been speaking and treating her is way past him being a tsundere and more just an annoying asshole. Hes been screaming at her and kinda talkin shit almost 24/7 ever since they got in the island rly..
If the person who is giving you trouble 24/7 and not doing a single thing right, then his reaction is understandable even if he's gone a little too far now.
The fact that they're still on the island is because of her because she couldn't remember a single button, so she should change herself rather than being angry at him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That was fucking terrible of him. Her poor little face went from a bright smile to pure disappointment and anger in seconds. I think the author went far to hard with the tsun-ING and it is time to give way to Dere. Also if he keeps shit talking her and distrusting her like that I expect that she would a) either lose interest or more likely b) get baited into a love triangle with another guy swooping to woe her being nice to her (and no, not talking about the succubus guy)

I just need them to finally start being with each other genuinely, it's been almost 120 chapters already

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If every single plan you do gets screwed up by someone doing stuff their not supposed to (at this point like 6 different times). It seems pretty valid for him to be annoyed at her. Then she gets mad at him for saying what she is doing is inhibiting progress (and she is) when the proof of it just happened. Women moment:huh:
Sure she's been useless and an active detriment until that point but she had reflected and finally done something positive (getting water) and he completely denies even that.

Users who are viewing this thread