Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Hunting Time

Dex-chan lover
did people actually forget that the game they are playing is heavily geared for PvP matches? Whether they're sanctioned or not? And forgetting that the MC is committing PK at the start of Chapter 1

I actually like that the PKers are pulling every grieving tact they know to ensure a clean PK in a sadistic way.
I'm rooting for both sides and towards the author to make this engagement fun.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just saying but it's hard to have any tension when it's all just a video game

Dex-chan lover
When I saw them aiming for the loli, I knew that those b*stards would die.

Dex-chan lover
Oh great. It’s this kind of PK theme going. Now I just feel like dropping this manga as a whole. I’m already not too much a fan of having PK, but when it’s monster PK happen, I’m out.
Ha ha!

Dex-chan lover
Oh great. It’s this kind of PK theme going. Now I just feel like dropping this manga as a whole. I’m already not too much a fan of having PK, but when it’s monster PK happen, I’m out.
Wdym? It's fun making kids cry on videogames and stealing ppls hard earned stuff lol, and it's an MMO standard for that reason.

Dex-chan lover
thks for the chapter where are the 21 to 41 others chapter ?

Fed-Kun's army
Page 8, the mc's team being reflected in the enemy's head orb is so damn cool

Dex-chan lover
People getting upset and dropping this JUST because there are PKs in a pvp focused game and calling it boring I wonder what they actually think, is bad to have pks and not just silly and noble fights or is it bad the the mc is not single-handedly defeating everyone with ease for the power fantasy lovers?

Users who are viewing this thread