Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - David and Goliath

Dex-chan lover
Also, I really hope this arc will end quickly. I NEED my favorite lesbians to come back

Fed-Kun's army
ISHYbqS.jpeg

Crim's armpit and sideboobs 😍😋

Any LN readers mind answering a question?

How far are we from the MC getting out of the game and see what happened to them in the real world?
it's pretty far since manga go original story while arrange the plot novel, currently lycoris arc ended now we at spying Shao top guild before main guild battle event which is not in novel at all. Based on novel after guild event there still 2 major plot before Crim go to IRL, first Crim/Kou go to online class with twin's then make alliance with other top guild to take castles dungeon after that Kou rehabilitation before go to real world. Probably it will take long with added original manga story or something.

Dex-chan lover
the last random boss I encounter in a game where my fucking teammate I needed to haul thought a fucking fight, heal and them still do the DPS check while having them interrupt my combo :dogkek:

fun time, but I like helping random so ig that what I like lol

Double-page supporter
a solo player? isn't this quest supposed to be one that requires at least 2 people to enter? is this a mistranslation?

Dex-chan lover
a solo player? isn't this quest supposed to be one that requires at least 2 people to enter? is this a mistranslation?
Pretty sure you don't actually need to take the quest to be able to enter the facility. Unless it's an instanced dungeon which this very clearly isn't since otherwise the two parties wouldn't have even encountered each other.

Group Leader
I do hope these two guys will become somewhat important characters and not just characters we won't see ever again after this

Dex-chan lover
it’s difficult to say considering how different the manga is from the WN but roughly close to halfway?
Any LN readers mind answering a question?

How far are we from the MC getting out of the game and see what happened to them in the real world?
if they don’t add any more it should be atleast 2 more arcs till crim goes to the real world (tournament, and emperors raid) again that’s if they don’t add anymore stuff.

Dex-chan lover
When was the last time I was surprised by a boss battle? Every fucking time Baezleguise came flying in like an unwanted inlaw to shit bombs all over me and whatever the fuck monster I'm fighting that mission. Or angry pickle. He can go eat dicks too.
Actually I take that back. I got sniped by a bile titan while bringing managed democracy to a huge bug nest- he peeked the corner and sniped me while my back was turned. 500KG of explosive freedom put an end to him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Where the lycoris edit where an oval shaped cylinder is shadowing her face? :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
Has the Web Novel gotten to that point where Crim/Kou returns IRL? I tried looking with MTL, but it looks like a lot to go through. (Was looking at kakuyomu)

Dex-chan lover
They believed there was a fifth player in the dungeon. Now either this means it's a player and as you say that means there should also be a sixth (unless they've been killed).

But more likely the believed "fifth player" is actually "The Cause" that should be killed in the command center for the "normal bonus" (since 24k extra cash ain't that special for a boss of this level), and this boss is a "secret extra" or "super voluntary" quest.

Users who are viewing this thread