Destroy It All And Love Me In Hell! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - In the Light of Day

Fed-Kun's army
The volcano exploded.
Dobre przeczucie miałem.
Although the long strip does not fit.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Holy crap that was so damn satisfying! Kinda feels bad for Kokoro but eh, the bully got fucking owned, and MC finally exploded, that's what matters the most.
I wonder what will happen to her now. Her and Aoi feel like an inseparable pair in an instant, which is fine and all, but MC did really go overboard soooooo....
I can't wait for the next chapter.
Thanks for the chapter!

Supporter
If you people think this is ending in a happy note you're as Crazy as her
A High Schooler running away for having violent Tendencies Will become the gossip of the town
She wont get a job there and wont have money to Go further (and might not even get a job in a different town due to her age)
Also her changing her mom for the weirdo is the same as nothing, one scolded you for not being perfect and the other praises you for being a criminal its a spyral of nonsense in a broken mind thats being played with by someone who realistically doesnt care (yes the girls love tags for those 2 is completely artificial)
Wont drop It because i wanna see How It ends, If Author doesnt Go Full on fantasy tag ill praise this (Aka no happy ending)

Fed-Kun's army
A High Schooler running away for having violent Tendencies Will become the gossip of the town
She wont get a job there and wont have money to Go further (and might not even get a job in a different town due to her age)
Also her changing her mom for the weirdo is the same as nothing, one scolded you for not being perfect and the other praises you for being a criminal its a spyral of nonsense in a broken mind thats being played with by someone who realistically doesnt care (yes the girls love tags for those 2 is completely artificial)
Wont drop It because i wanna see How It ends, If Author doesnt Go Full on fantasy tag ill praise this (Aka no happy ending)
Can someone explain this line of reasoning to me?

Dex-chan lover

Given Kuwabara's other works, this having a happy or at least bittersweet ending is very possible. While not much is currently known about Naoi, it's hinted she has more depth than what's been shown so far. The author mentioned wanting to explore more about Naoi's backstory at some point. And Naoi's intentions toward Kurumi have changed by her own admission from the start of the manga. Meaning that she does care about her now despite not always showing it in a positive way.

Naoi already has a part-time job, so she likely has money saved up. It's also unclear if her father actually works, or just sits home drinking and smoking all day, so it's possible she was already supporting two people on a limited income. In which case, she's also swapping her father for Kurumi.

There's also the fact that they both have (as of now) an unseen other parent. If either shows up and is understanding, then the situation would automatically be mostly resolved, because then the solution would be to live with the parent who's less of a mess and who might welcome their daughter's girlfriend to live with them too.

There is a bonus chapter that came with volume 1 that's set at an ambiguous point in time that seems like it might be set when they go back to school in the fall due to several details in it, so while summer break will likely be turbulent, I don't expect any dire consequences to last.

Group Leader
My guy is fasttt indeed, GJ! Just wanna let you know though: the title is 白の下に (not 白の下に), cause I think you've misread it a bit :)

Dex-chan lover
My guy is fasttt indeed, GJ! Just wanna let you know though: the title is 白の下に (not 白の下に), cause I think you've misread it a bit :)
You know, I was suprised by the title. It's kind of spoilery for the chapter when you think about it. Because it's like saying the secret's now out in the open.

Users who are viewing this thread