Destroy It All And Love Me In Hell! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - In the Light of Day

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl this was beautiful. As a huge proponent of free speech I am happy she got to voice herself freely

Group Leader
My guy is fasttt indeed, GJ! Just wanna let you know though: the title is 白の下に (not 白の下に), cause I think you've misread it a bit :)
ACK Yep you’re right. I’ll get that fixed up today. The moral of the story is don’t translate off of your phone’s tiny screen orz

Dex-chan lover
Now that was one of my favorite chapters. She finally stood on both feet and fought back. The ending was outstanding, they are finally talking to each other like freinds. Thanks for the translation

Group Leader
You know, I was suprised by the title. It's kind of spoilery for the chapter when you think about it. Because it's like saying the secret's now out in the open.
Yeah, it kind of is. Though I'd say that the entire first page is a giant spoiler for the chapter, lol. Speaking of light, I actually really like how the author metaphorically uses lighting. Especially in this scene, you can clearly see how Naoi is almost completely in darkness (i.e., corrupted, "in hell"), while Kurumi is just starting to get absorbed by it.

Dex-chan lover
Girlie wanted peace but everyone woke up today and chose violence.

But Kokoro, for someone so controlling, you got no backbone. A little spice and you're already taping out and reaching for the milk? Can't handle a little flavor, huh 😏

Dex-chan lover
Phewww the catharsis I felt while reading this chapter was exquisite. So happy she was finally able to break free of her oppression, but now to see what's gonna come up next for these two.

She can't be fixed by anyone else. She gotta fix herself. For now, she got what she wanted. Getting rid of the burden others expectations have been putting on her. By ironically choosing to abide by her imagined expectations coming from Naoi. Naoi herself was confused as well lmao.

That look that she gives Naoi after everything in the classroom... She really was asking for validation.
well said

Double-page supporter
Nothing annoys me more than seeing bullies who start stuff then play victim after shit hits the fan. I wish Kurumi threw Isanuma out the window or something 'cuz that ho deserves it.

Dex-chan lover
omgggg that was so fun !!! it was cute when she looked to naoi for approval toxic yuri >>>

Dex-chan lover
lol i can imagine someone in their 20s doing this too but i wonder the consequences doing this as a teen. maybe juvie but idk if what she did constitutes as any kinda crime since 'school fights' were always resolved in school/no one ever called the cops when two dudes were just punching each other

Dex-chan lover
Oh no no not the runaway arc
Hope this won't end with the two of them stranded in a park haha
i mean, assuming one of them has pocket money, and a station guard wouldn't question them as minors, you could get pretty far in japan's train system to where they could be like 3 cities away

Dex-chan lover
i mean, assuming one of them has pocket money, and a station guard wouldn't question them as minors, you could get pretty far in japan's train system to where they could be like 3 cities away
Naoi might have money saved up from her part-time job. But she might have to sneak back into her apartment to get it.

As for being questioned, summer break just started, so minors being out in broad daylight or taking long trips likely isn't going to draw too much attention if they're really running away for the summer.

Dex-chan lover
I feel kinda bad for Kokoro, but also, she was really shitty to Kurumi. Say Gex soon. Eternal genocide on hetsluts forever.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL! Loved this chapter, loving this series, very excited to see where this is all going (hell, probably).

Dex-chan lover
Not for the faint of heart for sure. Tbh, now the story might actually progress. After so long taking shit from so many im curious how things are gonna play out next in school. Her mother worries me mostly because shes already carved some trauma in Kurumi, but shes also needs to be dealt with sooner or later. In a way, i dont feel like Naoi really have Kurumi back which is what Kurumi needs right now more than just a escape goat.
Really hope this dont only go down hill from here when Naoi only wants to see the world burn while Kurumi is trying to find her solace in her. But i did loved their lil interaction at the end. Given the circumstances is soothing to see Kurumi being herself openly.

Users who are viewing this thread