Detective Conan - Ch. 1119 - The Sky

Oh wow, i remember this guy from the Kaito manga, had to look up if he appeared in Conan before this

Dex-chan lover
The audacity this chapter brings!! Lord are we seriously having a Kidnichi in a canonical chapter case?!?!? 🤣 I was already looking forward to it because we're going to get Hakuba, the literal forgotten detective (heck even Kaito has a better detective caseload than him) be featured within a Kid case (which is the first time in Conan seriously) but damn this really took a Kid heist down to crazy movie shenanigans territory!!!!!!! I'm honestly so excited and scared about this turnabout because like Hakuba with Kid acting as Shinichi?! And like just cementing that Kid freaking was always aware of Conan's identity and Conan being cool with it and even instigating the plan? (so many thoughts) but like at the same time.. I hope it doesn't go like the movies where.. we get weird KidRan moments and we instead have canon Ran realize that this isn't Shinichi using her special Shinichi radar to know, this isn't freaking Shinichi? Like yeah I want that Ran please. I really really hope Sonoko's suggestion about the rival thing and jealousy just fails because a) Ran and Hakuba met and know each other thus Hakuba wouldn't really hit on her, just give her his typical gentlemanly gestures and b) that isn't Shinichi and canon Kaito.. hopefully doesn't hit on his chibi rival's girlfriend... like he's right there... xD Does this Kaito know about their relationship? I know he knows in M23 but it's hard to take movies canon to be honest with these reactions :> Also like.. I'll reiterate as many times as it takes, please he has Aoko. You have Aoko Kaito. I really hope Ran's Shinichi senses work here. I don't want a faulty one like M14 :)

Does the image quality for all of these chapters look really low for anyone else? I only noticed it like maybe 50-100 chapters ago? It's weird cause it looks low quality but if I zoom in a bit and then zoom out it looks normal, but it's a hassle to do that for every page.

Aggregator gang
I was starting to wonder why there were so many named 3rd party characters, as if it was a murder case about to happen...

Users who are viewing this thread