Display/Username Change [Already Implemented]

genuinely no idea why this isnt a base function or why its been 3 months since this suggestion was posted and this still hasnt been implemented

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
genuinely no idea why this isnt a base function or why its been 3 months since this suggestion was posted and this still hasnt been implemented
Email support@mangadex.org and ask for your username to be changed.

It's deliberately not added as an option on the website because it will inevitably be abused by spammers, and we currently average less than one username change a day - it's not in particularly high demand.

Double-page supporter
It's deliberately not added as an option on the website because it will inevitably be abused by spammers

Just add 1 week/month cooldown period. Problem solved. Also may add public "Name change history" in profile.

Dex-chan lover
I think you replied to the wrong message.
I meant the "Name change history".

Screenshot_2023-07-23_at_10.04.08_PM.png

Screenshot_2023-07-23_at_10.04.46_PM.png

Dex-chan lover
Ig it's a new feature cause I changed my username as well in Feb of 2021 and I can't see mine... Thanks for the screenshot though
I assume it’s only to this forum, and I changed my username in v5 before the forum

Email support@mangadex.org and ask for your username to be changed.

It's deliberately not added as an option on the website because it will inevitably be abused by spammers, and we currently average less than one username change a day - it's not in particularly high demand.
this still work? I contacted support with the email a few days ago

Users who are viewing this thread