Do You Think Someone Like You Could Defeat the Demon Lord? - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
So if you have a dot at the lower half it is a slave tattoo, but if it is in the upper half then the same symbol is a foreign god. All slaves are heretics!!! kill them all, burn them all on the mace!

Dex-chan lover
My kokoro went doki doki with that kabedon.

Qtvle4P.png

But my god it is so good to have the page count up in the 30s.

We got Sara AKA Deko Loli Nun joining the party, I can't wait to see the upcoming quest adapted.

IGJ

Yusss can't wait for this medicine arc to continue. some of my favourite moments happen <3 Plus these two cuties acting all mother fuckin adorbs brings me life.

My physical version of the LN comes soon, I can't wait! None of you are ready for whats gonna happen >:)

Fed-Kun's army
Sounds pretty typical of a church but the bigger they are the harder they fall.

Dex-chan lover
Good to know the hero party is getting tired of his shit too.

10 years old? and a fighter? well... it's manga, another time and another world... But pls, don't let her die, I'm always nervous when a character that's too good shows up (AND NO, I'm not asking for spoilers)

Dex-chan lover
ah the good ol' ''hero's party crumbles down after 1 asshole expels the mc from the party''

Dex-chan lover
I am concerned it took 2 months for the scan groups to get this chapter out

Aggregator gang
@MagnosRedFox try original image instead of compressed or the otherway around.

@Tych I think the problem is more in the raw than in the tl teams, two months but the raws only has chapter 6 too, so I think the tl team actually tls as soon as the chapter get out.

Users who are viewing this thread