Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 6 Ch. 50

Supporter
As much as I don't kike his mother, I don't like his dad, because he didn't really helped his son when he couldn't object his mother cuz he was too small. Therefore he became like this, and it is more fault of the dad, because his mother is fucking mentally ill, but his dad no, still did nothing.

Dex-chan lover
As to the story, it has sucked that Tsubasa's father and maternal grandmother have not explained to his mother that they will expedite her death if she doesn't stop fucking-up.

Dex-chan lover
So the scanlation will drop this because Mangadex is catching up, eh? But the 'making up my own story' part is a joke, right pally? Damn these guys sure know how to troll

@Tangtay Nope. The Official Translation Catched up, last time I checked, they were on Chapter 49. iirc, the team behind this Translation stated that once the offical translation is caught up, they're gone drop it.

Thanks for translating the manga up until now, it was a nice ride.

Yeah so everyone that said his mom isn't abusive can go fuck themselves right about now.

Supporter
Many TKS for the hard work, now let not bully the official translators. We should be happy this manga got some love.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work and the time you spent in sharing this story.

Dex-chan lover
based

the best way to get around an abusive and controlling mother is introducing a wild card factor into the relationship, a.k.a strangers that she can't realistically control.

Dex-chan lover
I'm mad at the translators because despite not knowing a single ounce of japanese I somehow know their translations aren't N1 tier!!
That was a joke btw.

Thanks for your work in this series.

Dex-chan lover
Im saving this until the "abusive mom episodes" are done. For now I'll just read what the comments has to say.

Shit man. Dad put his dick in crazy

Dex-chan lover
Aight thanks for TL but this chapter was hard to read. Hopefully you guys gonna drop it here and let mangaplus do its job.

We got it, his mother is toxic, his grand mother acts like it doesn't concern her (instead of talking to her daughter, she sends a high-school girl, well done) and his father is a dumb simp who can't even protect his own son and get respect from his wife. You can move on now from this stupid drama.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope she will get heart attack and we will finish this shitty arc with a quick funeral. Really. There is no way that person with a mentality of a wooden block will change her ways after one talk.

I have a mother like this,
I simply don't care.
I only got good result for myself.
I only enter tournament for myself.
She can't do anything about that.

But I still love her though.

Users who are viewing this thread