Dou ka Ore wo Houtte Oitekure - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Mashiro Shiramine Spoke to Me Again

Dex-chan lover
His sister seems fun. Personality wise she's almost exactly like the female lead, caring but scathing.... hmm 🤔

I wish this had the Harem tag, ignoring the time travel (like seriously you could remove that and nothing would really change) this is veeery by the numbers tropey trash.

Also I don't believe for a second that multiple women are wanting to fall on this MCs dick. I can get girl he saved in future to an extent but the class president now?
I wouldn't say its a harem (at least not yet). So far only the female lead seems romantically interested. At this rate all his friends are definitely going to be girls, but that can easily just be the author wanting eye candy for covers.

I would honestly like the series a lot more if the female lead confessed right after they both realized they went back in time, because aside from when he directly asks its pretty obvious she's interesred and I'd wager she prayed for more thah just to ssve him, but to have the opportunity to get to know him better.

Users who are viewing this thread