Dou ka Ore wo Houtte Oitekure - Naze ka Bocchi no Owatta Koukou Seikatsu wo Kanojo ga Kaeyou to shite kuru - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - A Loner Can't Possibly L…

Dex-chan lover
Part of me sympathizes with being stuck in a group event where you have nothing to talk about with other people and bounce between eating food and using the restroom. The other part of me is increasingly annoyed by the MC shoving away anyone who wants to talk to him his "I can't infect you normies with my lonerness" shtick. It's not even like he dislikes the people going out of the way to talk to him. He's just being rude and lamenting the fact that he has no friends afterward.

Dex-chan lover
Those last few pages

Ah, here it comes, the super common "Loner x Riajuu Manga/LN" trope of "Stop interacting with me in public because bad rumors will start circulating around you!" arc.

Now, I wonder how the manga will handle this. (They've been doing all this indirectly so far after all)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Part of me sympathizes with being stuck in a group event where you have nothing to talk about with other people and bounce between eating food and using the restroom. The other part of me is increasingly annoyed by the MC shoving away anyone who wants to talk to him his "I can't infect you normies with my lonerness" shtick. It's not even like he dislikes the people going out of the way to talk to him. He's just being rude and lamenting the fact that he has no friends afterward.
Agreed his behaviour is get old really fast.
Being a loner is one thing but it's not like he is bullied either he have literally zero reason to push people away. He potentially already know who to really avoid anyway.

Dex-chan lover
This guy is a loser and hides behind his 'lone wolf pride' as an excuse to not push himself out of his comfort zone to try and make friends or talk to people when it's clear from his thoughts he actually wants to have friends. Such a pathetic self-projecting manga

Double-page supporter
For real u said it pal
in high school, i was a loner too and didn't have much in common to talk about with others but when it came to school trips even i had fun goofing around and managed to talk with others
it's like he forcefully chose to be alone cause he takes pride in being a "lone wolf"
ps he doesn't look like a cool lone wolf, he looks like a fungus mushroom that grows alone in the shade and even they are documented to have friends

Double-page supporter
This MC is the most unrealistic loner. Brags about being lone wolf/loner, pushes others away. Oh now feeling lonely. Make up your damn mind you idiot. No loner thinks like this.
fun fact pal wolfs are extremely social beings and the only they become lone wolf is cause they are sick and about to die or the wolf got tired of the pack and decided to leave to form a new one and that period of searching for another is when they are called lone wolf

Dex-chan lover
Idk where these troupe came from.. but i guess it is japanese thing considering how common this trope being use for mc... Or maybe just asian stuff cause yea peer pressure are real here (im serious lol). Either you have certain skill or very outgoing person it is kinda hard to be friend with everyone. My friend circle also not very big but a really meaningful one so yea cant imagine being on loner side.

So my view on mc is kinda realistic on certain aspect. And so far the story doing okay but yea the harem aspect kinda weird so i looking forward how they gonna do this

Users who are viewing this thread