Dou ka Ore wo Houtte Oitekure - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - You Can't Help But Wonder If There's a Catch When Someone Suddenly Comes on Strong, Right?

Dex-chan lover
Guys I like this manga and oregairu, hyouka . Are there any similar manga as well. Is there any specific genre of this manga. Where mc doesn’t fall for grills easily and Where mc isn’t a cuck or too brain dead to know what’s happening and think realistically. Please suggest something.
I think you would like 'ojousama no shimobe'

Dex-chan lover
i can find more spine in a jellyfish than in this MC, if he had any this stotry would have ended in the first 10 chapters. i mean is he not an adult that time traveled to his high school days? what happened to all those years of experience? vanish for plot convenience ?
You think to be an adult is just growing up because of age. There is too many child-like adult in real life especially from corrupt people and politicians.

You don't actually think a person who would only experience high school only take lesson from teacher without real life experience like socializing, working to gain money, or managing his ownself economy as real adult, right?

Aggregator gang
You think to be an adult is just growing up because of age. There is too many child-like adult in real life especially from corrupt people and politicians.

You don't actually think a person who would only experience high school only take lesson from teacher without real life experience like socializing, working to gain money, or managing his ownself economy as real adult, right?
the think is that he already gain that experience, he socialize and had a full high school life before dying, even if he leaerned almost nothing he should at the very least has another perspective of how to deal with people, but he behaves like he never experienced any of it. I dont expect him to act like and adult but after years of going to school something must have gotten throught his head, even a child-like adult have long and short term memmory. it has nothing to do with being an introvert rather than just bad writting.

Group Leader
what font do you use for your normal text (ie the first two text blocks on the first page)

Dex-chan lover
the think is that he already gain that experience, he socialize and had a full high school life before dying, even if he leaerned almost nothing he should at the very least has another perspective of how to deal with people, but he behaves like he never experienced any of it. I dont expect him to act like and adult but after years of going to school something must have gotten throught his head, even a child-like adult have long and short term memmory. it has nothing to do with being an introvert rather than just bad writting.
Isn't he act like that? The only times people change is when he actively educating himself. It happened in many people in the world currently its pretty concerning

Double-page supporter
Well... i undestand more and more why mc does not want tô be involved tô this People... is just a pain in the ass

Dex-chan lover
the pacing has slowed down a little bit, it seems this author’s way of filling is going back to the loner talk when nothing too important is happening, the thing is, with how it’s going no, it feels like that IMPORTANT stuff won’t happen (at least not soon) best we could hope for rn is some mild drama and bits of romance, so I expect to see the filler loner talk forced into conversations for the next 5-6 chapters T_T

Users who are viewing this thread