Doujima-kun wa Doujinai - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Doujima-kun and Cooking Practice

Dex-chan lover
She walked right into that by giving him miso soup of all things.

Dex-chan lover
The boy sure know how to appreciate ones hard work 👏

they situation like from manga "no guard wife"😆 ,but this high school version 😊 I can't wait, how they after married 😍

Makes me think of a time when I was at Pizza Pie Cafe for a birthday. We'd been slipping things like pepper, salt, or chili flakes into all the others' drinks except mine, so I left the table for a while and came back. I can't remember if I had a taste first or made my mom, but my mountain dew was loaded with salt and my idiot tongue barely noticed, but my mom nearly died when I made her take a sip. Good times.

Western world marriage proposal: $20,000+ engagement ring🤨
Japanese marriage proposal: Homemade Miso soup every day😍

Dex-chan lover
I wanna see this end with marriage, this is wholesome "bullying". I mean Takagi-san is funny and all but this is actually wholesome because it's not making fun of her.
Takagi-san is better imo because they have such a fun dynamic where they show that the guy could actually win when it comes to any contest where physical strength is involved, but he can't bring himself to go all out against her. And the girl just casually flirting with a smug face is also cute. Also their back and forth banter is just hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread