Doukutsu Ou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou ni!?~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

Contributor
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
umh i just realized something, if he gets another resurrection stone, could he use it on the bone of his dragon friend?
coz i fucking hope he does

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F

if he still has or can get his hands on the bones then yes, yes he could.

@CronosusCZ

try and see it from the birds point of wiev.
Why should you pick one of the small green thingys when there is a bigger and fatter brown thingy.
He is clearly the superior food to grab :p
But yeah, unless the bird lives on the island his luck really is shit.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone, let me tame you. Offer your everything to me.
Also, the author is introducing skin color bias into his story. Soon, there will be skin whitening cream because all the goblins with green skin will now want to look white like the princess.

Group Leader
@Nk9bjP4A Yea the whole manga trope of white skin = beautiful gets pretty exhausting. I think she was supposed to have been turned into a human (or elf, judging by the ears) by her desire to live as long as MC, and that's probably the author's reasoning for her skin no longer being green, but she could have stayed with a darker skin tone. If she's an elf she coulda become a dark elf, and if she's a human, well, I don't even have to explain that one.

where is my cute goblin? I'd accept big boobies goblin, already tired of beautiful elf

Contributor
@hidamarisou
Could you please stop with the mister and just translate it with the suffixes... I mean friends subordinates etc. calling him mister... is so off... he is 15 years old boy she is a 15 year old girl... mister is so wrong alone from this context 😨
If they call him -san/-sama/-chan/-dono or whatever please just leave it like that~ 😌

Thanks for the chapter~ 👻

Users who are viewing this thread