Dragon and Chameleon - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - On to the Stage of Battle

Custom title
Staff
Developer
This is the final chapter of Volume 3. Chapter 20 will have to use magazine raws while we're waiting for the next volume to release in May, but before that, there are two 10+ page length bonus chapters as well as the standard little volume extras to get through next.

Dex-chan lover
So is it just me or did the introduction to Orochi a couple chapters back just come outta nowhere? Like yeah that was one of the things that the editor was gonna do, but it felt like a jarring scene shift to me. Anyone else? At least now it seems to be back on track.

So is it just me or did the introduction to Orochi a couple chapters back just come outta nowhere? Like yeah that was one of the things that the editor was gonna do, but it felt like a jarring scene shift to me. Anyone else? At least now it seems to be back on track.
It's just you. Orochi's introduction came at the perfect time. There's really no other way to beat something like DL the way it is. Hanagami needs a new publisher, one who's both business savvy and equally studious about manga - to give him a sale fighting chance, as well as honing on his inadequacies and bad drawing habits. Orochi is that kind of character.

If not convinced, think of the alternatives. Can you come up with a better solution for Hanagami?

Dex-chan lover
We will never have a snek dommy mommy to praise us with head pats after we out genius her :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
It's just you. Orochi's introduction came at the perfect time. There's really no other way to beat something like DL the way it is. Hanagami needs a new publisher, one who's both business savvy and equally studious about manga - to give him a sale fighting chance, as well as honing on his inadequacies and bad drawing habits. Orochi is that kind of character.

If not convinced, think of the alternatives. Can you come up with a better solution for Hanagami?
Not timing-wise, not concept-wise, execution. I specified the scene shift for a reason. There's no actual introduction, no entry into her studio, just suddenly, BAM confrontation from her about him being in the chameleon's body. Assuming that the TL didn't miss a page or something, anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread