Dream City - Ch. 0 - Prologue- A Collision of Two Worlds

@Oeconomist if you have any other ways to download images off of kuaikan please let me know. Preferably in long strip.
If you also know someone or you yourself is interested in helping combine these images, that would be amazing. Please let me know! That would be really helpful. :)

Dex-chan lover
@SapphicScanlations

The episode is going to be in a set of multiple files one way or another, and forceably splicing them can have poor results (because browsers will choke). But, when you upload an episode, you can configure its default mode of display.

In order to ensure that you do not find answers quickly with a text search, MangaDex has created a helpful manga tutorial; the answer might be in there. Alternately, you can go to the support forum and post a entry “What the fuck?!? Just tell me how to configure my upload to be a long strip without my having to read through a fucking manga for an answer to one question!”

Dex-chan lover
Okay I guess. Seems slightly better than average. Wait and see.
We've determined that lesbians in Asia are mostly models, teens, and office ladies.
Doesn't anybody write yuri about cooks, cleaners, journalists, food delivery girls, farmers, seamstresses, illegal migrants, food inspectors...?

Users who are viewing this thread