Drifters - Ch. 76 - After, In the Dark

Double-page supporter
Hirano doing whatever he wants, as usual. Damn, I'm not sure if it must suck or rock to be that guy's editor.

Group Leader
He's just fine. Chapter 74 came out the end of December. Chapter 75 came out the end of March. Chapter 76 came out the end of April to celebrate the magazine's 40th anniversary.

This is a lot of what I wanted, and some of what I expected. Thank you for not giving Toyohisa a phonetic accent, I'd had enough of that.

why is the dragon even listening to them? I thought they were on the black king's side.

Dex-chan lover
FUCK YES.

BUT ALSO OH NO HIJIKATA IS ALMOST DEFINITELY GONNA DIE

Dex-chan lover
thnx for the....pick? at this rate i dunno due to HIrano's infamous laziness

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't stop laughing at Naoshi Kamikazing his way into the battle, explaining the Shinsengumi to Hijikata despite no one asking him to and then flying a dragon. This, along with him telling a dragon to fight him when he first arrived, fighting Africanus on first meeting him and becoming the God of a bunch of animals who don't speak his language, he's confirmed for best character in Drifters.

Or at least, joint best with Hannibal.

So, which one is true: we were backlogged on untranslated chapters or someone gave crack to the author ? ;)

That said, I have to agree with the dwarf: oh boy, now we have two idiots around ... idiots riding dragons, but still idiots :p

I pray this is some long over due April fools joke..... We waited how long for new chapters so they can be lower than dog s***? Won't be reading or following this manga anymore....

Users who are viewing this thread