Duel!

Dex-chan lover
@Meybi Psh, I special summon Buster Blader and fuse him with Dark Magician to create Dark Paladin! >:D Say good-bye to yer dragon, boio

that cliche plot on ch6, I want this plot to be where the schoolmates actually call the police, they arrived fast because they're conveniently on patrol, they got attacked because the trespasser thinks they are on the way then she got into wanted list and no one helped her out of this, not even some ojou-sama from her school nor anyone

@phil777 I flip my man eater bug I set in the previous round and destroy your dark paladin then deal 3000 atk dmg with Blue eyes and 450 with Man eater bug

@phil777 uses special mirror force with a Picture of DIO inside the mirror! all your cards get wiped and I win, heh Too ez

Dex-chan lover
@Meybi https://aminoapps.com/c/ygo/page/blog/jojo-in-yugioh-must-be-the-work-of-an-enemy-stand/moxT_kuNVxbeo4Ra6rwzrxme3drNdJg

I think this one card of Jotaro survived. ^.-

I really like how the MC fencers don't use pistol grips. The writer understands what true fencing is. The flash kick scene was a bit outrageous but it's not as cheesy as the other fencing manga that I dropped. I hope that they don't promote the use of stupid tricks like the flick and abusing row because that "flick scene" was the reason why I dropped that manga. It just hurt my pride as a fencer and I really despise people who use flicks especially when the writer try to justify and paint the trick in a positive light.

I read up to ch. 20 in Chinese and it's been prety good so far. But I can't help notice that the series stops at ch. 52, despite what seems like the beginning of a plotline about national championships. So does this series move lightning fast, or was it axed? Regardless, this is the first fencing manga that is somewhat realistic. I'm highly interested.

KSN

@kanaloa I declare that the superior grip is the italian grip which is legal no matter how many people say it isn't. It is legal, and it's the best grip. You're welcome.

@KSN lol sure thing. another man's trash is another man's treasure. i was introduced to that grip a while back and i loved the design aesthetically but one thing that threw me off was the wrist strap. it was too restricting for me and pointless to be specific.

KSN

@kanaloa Yeah, I don't use a wrist strap on mine but I can see how they'd feel restricting. I agree with you that stupid techniques like the flick are contrary to the spirit of fencing and are icky.

Dex-chan lover
I often sees this in my Twitter TL and never thought someone actually translated it.

Honestly feels a bit cliche so far but presentation is good and the fencing suit is so... sexy.

The pacing of the series seems a little slow for what it seems to be set out to accomplish.
If it did get axed I hope the author managed to squeeze in a satisfactory ending.

Group Leader
For some reason I feel like I'm reading Yuri manga but no Yuri tag in it.

Users who are viewing this thread