Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 14 Ch. 97 - Dungeon Meshi

Dex-chan lover
What a wonderful and unique journey. I'm going to miss reading updates to this, and there's more I would have liked to see resolved, but just maybe we'll get some epilogue material. Here's hoping.

Dex-chan lover
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

Still, it's hard not to cry. A masterpiece like this does not come along often. Especially one that kept hitting high notes during its entire run. I feel the same sadness after completing a remarkable book, but luckily, thanks to its monthly release, this gives me a good opportunity to binge read the entire series in one go.

Perhaps then, I'll disregard those wise words I opened with and truly cry.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, #EverydayHeroes Scans, for giving us these extremely high quality translations all those years! And, of course, thank you so much, Kui Ryoko-sensei, thank you for the wonderful meal.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i remember reading about this manga in a newspaper 5 years ago, and now it ends
what a journey it has been

Falin carrying the tiny dragon and feeding it was too cute :cry:

And until proven otherwise, I'm going to believe Falin becoming part dragon make her long lived and she will stay with Marcille for a long time

Dex-chan lover
This was amazing, the kind of story I'd buy my kids to read in the future. It has that mixture of amazing and disciplined art, a variety of great characters, and a very focused story.

Great job translating this guys, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread