Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 14 Ch. 97 - Dungeon Meshi

Dex-chan lover
the Le Olde Panels killed me LOL they were so charming and comical, and Fallin was so beautiful too! the extra bit of dragon is such a great addition, wow it really was all worth it, every step over the years, it was all so good! I'm so glad it ended perfectly... But I'm still looking forward to the volume extras and supplementary books! YES LETS FREAKING GO

Everydayheroes, thank you! HEROES FOREVER

Dex-chan lover
I'm satisfied with the ending. Although I feel like there is a lot more to cover. I still can't believe the Lion and all the demons are really gone.

I thought his desire is to be full. I forgot about his craziness about monsters. That's kind of sad that he is never able to be close to any monster anymore.

Dex-chan lover
TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO EVERYONE AFTER, GIMME AN EPILOGUE! YOU ENJOY BALDURS GATE, RIGHT KUI?????

AND THOSE HAD EPILOGUES COME OOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN :meguuusad: :meguuusad: :meguuusad: :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
This is the best adventure, cooking, comedy, horror, fantasy manga I've ever read. It is so satisfying to read a manga that knows how to end its story 10/10. High expectations for the anime

Users who are viewing this thread