Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - Sea Serpent (Part 1)

Group Leader
That guy is cold as ice. I mean, those corpse hunters got what was coming to them, but still..

Dex-chan lover
So this team has a female Hobbit , when 2 teams meet , I wonder if Chilchak will finally lose his virginity , lol ?

"Thieving is serious crime" So it explains why the corpse hunters didnt just loot the corpses for faster and easier money .But there is a problem :

Polices : Hey , where did you get all that money ?
Corpse hunters : Well , this is the honest money that we made by resurrecting corpses .
Polices : Oh yeah ? Show me the contracts or receipts that has the signatures of the resurrected people . You dont have one ? That means that is the money that you looted from corpses .

Page 20 : How can he still talk with a long , sharp , hard "thingie" deep in his throat ? Maybe he had practices ( Lol , this sounds so wrong)

Page 25 : The corpse has dark skin , just like kabbage dude , so maybe it was his mother or father , in his village . It reminds me of Goblin Slayer .

So next chapter is Sea Serpent Part 2 , I guess when they cook the foods that they looted from the hunters that they just killed , sea serpents will appear and try to eat them . To eat or to be eaten , that is the question .

Aggregator gang
This leader guy seems too perfect.. I kinda like him but he's gotta hide something or has a flaw or two, I guess? I just don't trust him. XD

Double-page supporter
I see that one of the people that the team talks to after they come back to life is one of the first team's old members, but the squinty eyed person behind her also seems familiar but I can't pinpoint who she is. Does anyone know?

Double-page supporter
@Jojostar
I see that one of the people that the team talks to after they come back to life is one of the first team's old members, but the squinty eyed person behind her also seems familiar but I can't pinpoint who she is. Does anyone know?
You mean the tall dark skin girl behind Nawari the Dwarf girl? That's Kiki.

@daywithoutgames
So this team has a female Hobbit , when 2 teams meet , I wonder if Chilchak will finally lose his virginity , lol ?
He's married and got a daughter already.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really glad these guys aren't our main party, they're honestly a pretty generic bunch (especially the leader, the classic protagonist) and the story would've suffered greatly if they were the primary focus. It wouldn't have been half as interesting.

Dex-chan lover
After seeing these guys get wiped out twice already and consistently jump to stupid conclusions, it's weird to see the leader acting competent.

He probably has a backstory to back this up (that panel with monsters eating a person), but judging yourself which people deserve to die or not is just a no from me

Dex-chan lover
Still think he should've took their golds.

Killing them is probably the right choice. It's one thing to be opportunistic and waiting for them to die again, but here they're directly trying to kill.

@daywithoutgames I don't think there's any contract between humans and corpse hunters though, at least not as far as I know.

@alexsdu Is that mentioned in previous chapter? I don't remember that about Chilchak

Double-page supporter
@ Grimmycoffee
Is that mentioned in previous chapter? I don't remember that about Chilchak
Yes he did mentioned it, but I forgot which chapter was it. I think it's the one when he almost got trick by a Mimic. Later he told the team about him and his family.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus you've been saved twice by Laius' party and you're complaining.

At worst, realize that all you've become is a Piñata for them to loot off of.

Users who are viewing this thread