Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - Chimera

Dex-chan lover
what the hell is Marcille apologizing for??? what, was she supposed to just leave Farlyn to die and not revive her? it's Laius who should be apologizing

Dex-chan lover
Reading this again I keep hating Sureu so much in this chapter. He really said "I hate how oblivious and good natured you are. Your sister, tho? I love how good natured she is and oblivious to the common sense like hating bugs."

And all of that almost in the same breath. How are you so dense to not realize how stupid you're acting. You'd never deserve Falin cuz she's exactly like Laios (except I guess she's compassionate towards other people already. Despite how she was treated, she doesn't want to kill all other humans and live as a monster in monster paradise )

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Sureau's reaction is actually quite understandable. I feel most people would react even worse seeing the love of their life turn into that. Remember he's been barely eating and sleeping to get down here to save Farlyn. He's not even in the best condition either. Dark arts of course are going to be feared and hated and seeing Farlyn in that state is only going to make people fear it even more.

Dex-chan lover
personally I think sureau and laios should fight more, great stuff from both sides. i appreciate the fact that even if u don’t like laios sureau u need to tell him not his fault. also bro took falin on one date tf 💀? and trying to propose multiple oddballs here
i appreciate kabrus grit to eat the harpy egg omelette, i also feel made he seemed really upset by the idea :(
marcilles gonna be carrying around some guilt for sure

Dex-chan lover
Seems that fight at least cleared the animosity between Laios and Toshirou with the universal language of fists shounen style lol, even a potential escape to the east assuming things go south due to dark arts usage. That party should be cleared now, but I'm still doubtful on the other party. Their leader in particular seems to be the manipulative type and may cause issues later on.

Asebi the ninja got left behind though, very likely they'll meet with the main party. She seems to be a cat girl from the looks of it.

Gotta love Laius offering food with a smile on his face while Kabru relives his trauma lmao
Marcille did resort to shady magic, but given the circumstances they really should give her a break. I doubt any of them would leave someone they cared for dead.

Users who are viewing this thread