Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka - Familia Chronicle: Episode Freya

Artists should take note that one of the reasons she’s sexy is bc she has normal sized tits and not Japanese mega tits

I'd like to read of the quarrel that Freya and Ishtar have of each other, cause it barely highlights or skims across it in the anime

Contributor
@MistaJ1987 It's a battle of vanity: which of them is the most beautiful and desirable out of all the Goddesses? They count the number of men they've seduces as tally marks, and as of Ishtar's final scene in the series, Freya was winning.

That's great to know and I already saw the end result in the anime, but i'd like to know where I can find that quarrel, is it in the main storyline or is it off on a side story?

Dex-chan lover
Freya got a lewd outfit. Isn't there any hentai including her??? This just screams for smut/hentai!

@MistaJ1987 It's a battle of vanity: which of them is the most beautiful and desirable out of all the Goddesses? They count the number of men they've seduces as tally marks, and as of Ishtar's final scene in the series, Freya was winning.
Is it really a battle? Seems awfully one-sided to me. Ishtar is jealous of Freya and thinks that Freya is using her charm in order to get an advantage. Meanwhile, Freya is trying hard not to use charm because it alters the children's souls and doesn't allow Freya to actually be as free as she wants because as you can see from her followers they would try to keep her as safe as possible. If anything, Freya probably didn't care anything about Ishtar or what she was up to until Ishtar went after a possible Odr. I think that explains why Ishtar underestimated what would happen, because Freya wasn't even considering Ishtar's actions as worthy of a response (doesn't mean that Freya's familia members felt the same way or acting in what they thought would be best for their goddess).

Users who are viewing this thread