Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Run, Cranel! Part 5

Double-page supporter
I’m not typically one to judge a TL, but something on the second page caught my eye. “Babylon of lust.” Idk what it actually says in the raw, but the “whore of Babylon” is a pretty established mythological figure. Biblical, I think. Maybe that’s what the author was going for, considering the theme and setting.

Fed-Kun's army
Prostitutes are beings of destruction ... what the hell?

I also fail at seeing the relation between being a prostitute and desiring everything. Maybe if having rich customers gives birth to feelings of greed by looking at them and hearing their promises.

Dex-chan lover
@Abetillo I think it is a japanese thing and how their hookers received gifts to receive preferential treatment and to build a relationship with the hooker. Guessing many japanese men went broke from the hookers demanding more gifts and money is what they are getting at. Not sure if western brothels have that "problem" of men simping to a particular hooker

Fed-Kun's army
Don't be asking your grandpa, Zeus, what to do. He would just tell you to knock her up and let her know that the child support check is in the mail.

Double-page supporter
Honestly... Attempted rape, kidnapping and attempted murder would be enough to perform another quick search in those rapists houses. Weird how no one think of that. Without such rules that society wouldn't even work.

Group Leader
@FullDiver Thanks for mentioning the mistake, we have updated the fixed versions instead. The weird part is that I couldn't find any info on how the Whore of Babylon is related to the Epic of Gilgamesh, so we're not entirely sure if its right either but we'll go with this for now. If you spot any mistakes please let us know on our site or discord next time since I don't usually check mangadex that much.

2 more years and I can forget about what happened and I can enjoy rereading this master piece~

Users who are viewing this thread