Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation My Darling.
Too bad you had a sniper though.

6xzBgcA.png

Dex-chan lover
Guy better be careful, he's impressing this vampire looking girl a bit too much. She's either going to go yandere and kill him again that way or something else. Considering how long he's survived this time, including at least one full day passing, I wonder where his save is going to put him next time he gets cut down.

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but get the feeling that things are going to get bad & he'll have to experience suffering moments again given the nature of this manga. Hopefully his save point hasn't changed yet because now he knows the secret passages & can use that to his advantage. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if we'll see that previous girl again
She must be significant, her design is clearly main girl material. That and she seems to somewhat be aware that a save & reset skill exists. I think vamp girl might be aware too and might cotton on to him.

The change of who the boss is might have something to do with the girl or they might need to get her to 3v1 the boss.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Nice double page spread that the other translation wasn't cultured enough to provide.

Pretty sure he's the one having a nice morning.

Normal people would probably be afraid of that grin when he mentioned, "no matter the difficulty," but he's kind of got some practice for that. Although he's probably still afraid.

Ah, yes, do an aside to the audience to explain the skill the series is based on. That's so needed at chapter 10.

Wonder how bored she is of that place. But that also means it makes less sense for her to just kill someone new, rather than at least try to draw some entertainment from him.

She's so proud of herself.

Wonder which skill he'll actually pick that gets stuck, since I get the feeling he'll try them all out once or twice.

Not so knowledgeable about this thing called randomness. She's kinda cute when she's confused and trying to reassure him, though.

"Only a team of two."
That's an odd number for a dungeon party. It's almost always four.

Of course he has to think about it to be able to do it.

Ah yes, this chick has eviscerated me multiple times and can instantaneously heal from minor wounds but hurr durr mlady i wouldnt want to tarnish your perfect skin with superficial wounds.
I wonder if he was more worried she'd get angry. Which, considering her personality, is entirely fair.

He's prolly gonna reset again and leave the vampire, but i kinda of prefer her over the first girl...
Yeah, she has her cute moments, and seems somehow more honest in her viciousness.

Dex-chan lover
You think that Vampire girl will also become an obsessed yandere? Considering that currently no yandere is to be found

MD@Home
man, I remember the novel. This shit is ... so sad, then so bad so fast I don't even know if I want to experience it again lol.

Also I didn't think Judith would look like that tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread