Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 10

Group Leader
The manga pages are loading on the right side of the screen. I've set my page fit to "No Limit" but unless I set it to "Fit Width", the pages won't be centered to the screen...

Group Leader
So lemme get this straight... this vampire kills anyone she doesn't get 100% worship from despite being trapped in the dungeon herself? How many opportunities did she miss to beat the boss because of her ego?

Aggregator gang
You know, for a completely batshit crazy psycho vampire she's pretty nice and sane (also tits).
I wonder if you can farm same chests reset after reset? Because if so skill farming let's fucking gooo

Bro i would have raided that boss room and looped one more time just out of sheer curiosity :kek:
Wanna bet it's another yandere?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation My Darling.
Too bad you had a sniper though.

6xzBgcA.png
That guy doesnt give a fuk about sniping, maybe the definition of sniping doesnt even exist in his head. If someone pays he does it, even random chapter out of nowhere. The problem is that someone was scammed bc that guy usually charges 1-2$/chapter (not /page). So just ignore and block him and his group, even Im sick with this pay to scan (and beg for donate) service from the hentai community

Dex-chan lover
Bro is more concerned about getting her scratched, when he was busy trying to murder her and avoid getting murdered in return these past few chapters. Wow. :dogewow: He should worry more about himself.

le3

Dex-chan lover
I'm liking Judith more and more each chapter, I hope nothing horrible happened to her....

Dex-chan lover
I'm liking Judith, she was dancing on borderline crazy and reasonable this chapter. She also got nice boobs.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
It's weird that she isn't being that cruel right?
Super weird. I was at the edge of my seat, waiting for her to bring out some sick mind games, of for him to upset her hair trigger by saying something dumb. These rare words of advice and encouragement were wholesome. She's pretty cute like that even.

Users who are viewing this thread