Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 12.2

Well that escalated quickly! So many questions and I'm afraid of every answer. Don't stick you dick in crazy bro!
Trust me, I've been there and never will do it again. So many gaslighting manipulations.

Oh my god, I've read all the available web novel chapters, indeed this is just the VERY tip of an iceberg. Mind-blowing piece that kept my attention through 24 hrs of reading session in one go. Feels like Agetha was inspired by Satella from Re:zero, and I like this take. Poor Agetha, she's been through hell, I'm actually surprised she's not in a vegetative state. Can't really blame her for anything.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so we're doing the whole "shock value over actual substance" storyline are we?

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so we're doing the whole "shock value over actual substance" storyline are we?
We're doing the whole "It's literally what it says on the tin" storyline. Honestly, the only asspull so far is that she broke from her containment. Everything else's been really well set up.

Dex-chan lover
We're doing the whole "It's literally what it says on the tin" storyline. Honestly, the only asspull so far is that she broke from her containment. Everything else's been really well set up.
This entire arc was purposely an asspull, it was set up so the audience would get attached to the character only to purposely brutally kill her purely for shock value. The fucking last season of GOT had a better set up than this

Dex-chan lover
This entire arc was purposely an asspull, it was set up so the audience would get attached to the character only to purposely brutally kill her purely for shock value. The fucking last season of GOT had a better set up than this
I don't see how it's an asspull. Obviously your issue isn't that we grew attached, but I can't imagine what part of the arc struck you as "asspull". MC tried Ageha twice. Ageha made it clear she's the single worst possible option if he wants to survive. So he tries the sword hundreds of times. The sword is the second worst option to survive. So he goes with the literal last, and only remaining, option: The vampire girl.

Help me understand you.

Dex-chan lover
I don't see how it's an asspull. Obviously your issue isn't that we grew attached, but I can't imagine what part of the arc struck you as "asspull". MC tried Ageha twice. Ageha made it clear she's the single worst possible option if he wants to survive. So he tries the sword hundreds of times. The sword is the second worst option to survive. So he goes with the literal last, and only remaining, option: The vampire girl.

Help me understand you.
Thats not a build up to ageha suddenly showing up to decapitate vampire girl in the middle of a touching scene. Its wild to me that you dont see that entire scene as comically contrived just for the shock factor. Its like giving a child a puppy, letting them pet the puppy before brutally beating the puppy to death in front of them and say it was always leading up to the puppy dying.

Clown world

Dex-chan lover
Thats not a build up to ageha suddenly showing up to decapitate vampire girl in the middle of a touching scene. Its wild to me that you dont see that entire scene as comically contrived just for the shock factor. Its like giving a child a puppy, letting them pet the puppy before brutally beating the puppy to death in front of them and say it was always leading up to the puppy dying.

Clown world
If there was ever a time for the insane Yandere to come and kill a bitch, it would be precisely when he has a warm moment with another woman. This is all an extremely natural progression of events. And it's weird that you use your shock at a relatively logical outcome to this arc as an excuse to call the whole thing an "asspull". I don't think you know what the word means.

Dex-chan lover
If there was ever a time for the insane Yandere to come and kill a bitch, it would be precisely when he has a warm moment with another woman. This is all an extremely natural progression of events. And it's weird that you use your shock at a relatively logical outcome to this arc as an excuse to call the whole thing an "asspull". I don't think you know what the word means.
You're confusing the word "obvious" for logical. Its obvious that the author would write things this way so that they could capitalize on the readers shock. Its not logical for the psycho to suddenly pop out of nowhere to brutally murder the vampire chick. The plot point being predictable is not a positive trait for the story, just cuz you wanna suck the author off doesn't excuse their poor writing practices.

Dex-chan lover
You're confusing the word "obvious" for logical. Its obvious that the author would write things this way so that they could capitalize on the readers shock. Its not logical for the psycho to suddenly pop out of nowhere to brutally murder the vampire chick. The plot point being predictable is not a positive trait for the story, just cuz you wanna suck the author off doesn't excuse their poor writing practices.
No, I'm pretty clear on the exact usage of the word. The psycho bitch can see him in the dungeon, even from her stasis, has already expressed a simultaneous love and hatred of him, has no issues killing when displeased, and can (new info) apparently leave her stasis now given some unknown condition. Does it really strike you as ridiculous that this lady would see him getting along with another and come for blood?

Again: If she was going to kill a bitch, that's precisely when she'd do it. The only headscratcher here is how she broke free.

Someone gave me some hints so I read ahead on the LN/WN... and you boys better buckle the fuck in. You thought the suicide was the first hill in the rollercoaster?

Not even close. That was just the start of the lift hill outta the station.

This however, is the top of the first hill. I hope yall are strapped in for the drop in the next chapter(s)
One question.. Vampire will be saved and little happy with mc? Or lost case and always yandere killing vampire and mc?

Nope, it did happen,
chapter 31 of the web novel my friend.

but to be fair, shits also happen after the boss is beaten
Hey, do you happen to know what happens after ch 150 of wn? Damn, such a cliffhanger. Light novel's second volume adapts to the point of chapter 135 I guess, but when will they release the third volume?

As shocking and heartbreaking as the end is, this MC is interesting. He chooses to turn down a comfortable life because he still has vengeance between him. That is a trait that not many manga seem to stay loyal to and usually would forget about.

He tried to fix their relation because it was usefull not because he liked her. That's why she found that disgusting.
No she actively didn't sense his intentions at all. She was a bitch because him rejecting her and her offing herself left a mark/echo on her that resulted in her having a built in bias towards him.

Secondly, even if he had indulged her the first time that still wouldn’t solve the core issue, that Ageha is insane. From then on he either spends their time together submitting to her whims, or he refuses her once and she kills herself, so now he has to deal with her murder happy alter ego.
Exactly

Well vampire girl might be better. But she might be just as insane

Users who are viewing this thread