Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
It's the same situation as Ageha, MC couldn't play it cool first and learned the hard way
stop quoting me tourist, go back
It is very much not the same, and going into all the details on why it’s not would make for like a paragraph of text, but the main thing is that Ageha was fully committed to raping him from the start and only relented when he forcefully rejected her.

Dex-chan lover
It is very much not the same, and going into all the details on why it’s not would make for like a paragraph of text, but the main thing is that Ageha was fully committed to raping him from the start and only relented when he forcefully rejected her.
Wait, was he comparing an attempted rape to a consensual encounter?!

also for those wondering, the next half chapter will release on April 6th
I've actually read the Official Raw,

...and it was legitimately tragic. The fate of our boy Kisaka resets back to the checkpoint we know and love and all of his skills have been reset. It's also explained that Ageha used save and reset, so this might be her from a different timeline. Nevermind, read the web novel and it's a completely different answer entirely.
Let's wish the best of our MC

Last edited:
Just started reading this today, AND OF COURSE THE LAST CHAPTER IS ON SUCH A TWIST CLIFFHANGER

Reading the LN is feeling kinda tempting now...

She is the legendary hero who was sealed by others, maybe she always could unseal herself, just saw no reason to. She mentioned before she had been giving skills to those who come inside the dungeon, so maybe she had been waiting for a knight in shining armor to rescue her, and now, the guy she gifted to rescue her, well, is getting close to another woman.
But don't Ageha already know the MC is not going to choose her back in previous reset. Heck, the whole reason the MC doesn't free her again because she will definitely kill him once freed.

Dex-chan lover
But don't Ageha already know the MC is not going to choose her back in previous reset. Heck, the whole reason the MC doesn't free her again because she will definitely kill him once freed.
Well, the latest raw chapter pretty much confirmed.
The violent personality remembers everything, or most things, as the moment MC meets Judith and tries the same path again, Ageha instantly kills her, and warns him again.

Dex-chan lover
i'm not even particularly upset because i just KNEW some shit like that was going to fucking happen. when will MC get a win dammit

Users who are viewing this thread