Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
"Not ready yet," is a fair response. It's basically, "It's not you, it's me," but sincere.

And there she goes. Or her head, at any rate.

She rejected him before. She can't just come and whine about not choosing her. Well, she can, but she's, you know, a little cray-cray. Or a lot.

Dex-chan lover
noooooooo vampire girl!!! fuck you author, fuck you psycho girl... you were the one who didn't want to see him, buaaaaahhh vampire girl...

Dex-chan lover
The correct answer is he needed to pursue Ageha despite being told to stay away, to demonstrate how much he likes Ageha. Him actually listening to the demand to stay away(and finding some one else), was his mistake, and made his original getting close to her even worse an action, effectively just playing around instead of sincere.

It's the same thing as the stereotypical "does this dress make me look fat".

You are doomed if you say yes, and a liar if you say no. No woman has lost weight and asked a question like that, she is well aware if she is packing more weight. The correct answer is to ignore the question and go to the root of what she really wants to hear, that she looks beautiful and you love her as she is(and you actually mean what you say).
:notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
I called it, I fucking called it. This guy will not be allowed to have a "good" ending. The author plans on making this guy suffer all the way to the end.

Dex-chan lover
She didn't like it when Kiska tried to mend their relation after the rejection drove her to suicide and now she doesn't like it when he tries to befriend another. Girl, what do you want??
He tried to fix their relation because it was usefull not because he liked her. That's why she found that disgusting.

Before and After of me reading this chapter.

0*0RLw3CVWKIbn_332.jpg

Dex-chan lover
AH! so when she killed him that one time it was a shit test! However he is not the type to play games so he just moved on and now she is refusing to be alpha widowed.

This NEEDS to be animated.

Group Leader
The time loop skill was hers originally, and when he released her the second time her other personality still remembers it.

Once her seal is broken it remains broken even if he rewinds time.
Is it really hers? Cause even though she gave it to MC, I wonder dunno if she's able to use. Remember that time she thought MC died and she started freaking out?

Users who are viewing this thread