Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 13.1

Dex-chan lover
I think its because he never used saved the entire time he was with Judith. I remember he used to choose a save spot.
I don’t think so, his skill has been largely automated so far. The only two saves happened when he got the skill initially, and when he finally cleared that room.

I don’t think he actually knows how to save, and that’s if he can even do so himself. After all, unlike us there are no video games in that world so realistically he should have no idea what it even means to “save”.

Dex-chan lover
Bro looks like he finally might break after being hunted and killed by 3 yandere. The "sexual violence" tag is very well deserved. This is just bat shit insane stuff and I Love it

Dex-chan lover
I won't lie, this series has really started to ramp up in quality by chapter. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda on the fence.
On one hand, it's fun to read. On the other hand this shit comes out so slow it's kinda hard to be really invested with stories that don't really explain what the fucks going on well.
You'd think he gained some sort of upgrade for resetting if he lost all the exp and skills.
Even if it's just "Oh you have swordsmanship it's just not showing on your skill bar"

Someone spoil the novel for me so I don't have to wait another month.

Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler:
He's already died more than 1000 times, Ageha alone killed him more than 200 times in a row and he didn't give up, in WB ch150 he still continues in the same cycle of coming back and going back to this dungeon. In WB this Ageha is called Black Ageha because of her black eyes and the other Ageha (normal), literally she is a Yandere with different personalities that fight with each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Double-page supporter
yo bro learn to use the spoiler tags right lol even i know how to do this for the folks who still wanna stick around

Double-page supporter
I'm kinda on the fence.
On one hand, it's fun to read. On the other hand this shit comes out so slow it's kinda hard to be really invested with stories that don't really explain what the fucks going on well.
You'd think he gained some sort of upgrade for resetting if he lost all the exp and skills.
Even if it's just "Oh you have swordsmanship it's just not showing on your skill bar"

Someone spoil the novel for me so I don't have to wait another month.
Refer to the spoilers i posted on the last page which will most likely be the next arc to
Because Ageha's split personally gets more unhinged and uses her "reset" skill which legit ends the world because it resets her saving it and the MC gets sent 100 years into the past by some random "not god" to fix her shit

Aggregator gang
i really don't get what's the deal with Ageha, i don't know where the author is going with this character at all, her getting jealous with the MC getting close to Judith kind of not make sense in a way considering he got rejected when he went to see her again before, now she got all pissed off that MC is close with Judith
You will find out in like 80 chapters why. They have history together

Dex-chan lover
When will he get another save point in time that was months of progress so how did he not have a new place where he saved ?

Double-page supporter
Refer to the spoilers i posted on the last page which will most likely be the next arc to
Because Ageha's split personally gets more unhinged and uses her "reset" skill which legit ends the world because it resets her saving it and the MC gets sent 100 years into the past by some random "not god" to fix her shit

...he ain't getting his revenge on the people who caused him to be in this spot anytime soon, eh?

yep, this will all just rewind, he will go back to judith, but she will kill him. he will go to ageha, some progress, then again will get killed
the most death option is to chose judith, problem is ageha will have her memories, but not judith,

Aggregator gang
I feel that shes not tied being sealed in that tube thing but the dungeon itself hince why she appeared out of no where

fuck all his hard work down in the drain and he'll never get Judith hot steamy seggs why even live

Users who are viewing this thread