Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 13.1

The only problem in this manga is that Ageha is alive and breathing, we have to fix that
the Save+Reset ability was originally hers. it's later learned that the reason she was sealed was to prevent her from resetting from a death

...he ain't getting his revenge on the people who caused him to be in this spot anytime soon, eh?
he does, a few times actually, since after succeeding the first time things go south.
then Ageha resets herself, undoing her saving the world so he gets sent to the past to ensure the world gets saved and while he's there, he decides to prevent the cause of his original oppression.

I feel that shes not tied being sealed in that tube thing but the dungeon itself hince why she appeared out of no where
kind of. while she is indeed sealed in the tube, she's able to manifest a shadow of hers within a limited range

Dex-chan lover
he does, a few times actually, since after succeeding the first time things go south.
then Ageha resets herself, undoing her saving the world so he gets sent to the past to ensure the world gets saved and while he's there, he decides to prevent the cause of his original oppression.

At least he gets his revenge before the world turns to shit due to some crazy yandere.

Dex-chan lover
...he ain't getting his revenge on the people who caused him to be in this spot anytime soon, eh?
Well it all depends, as in the LN...

Oh fuck yeah he gets revenge on them fairly soon actually. He gets the full story from them, and then decides to murder them all in maximum war crimes mode. I'm talking John Wick's dog dying levels of revenge. Nobody remains untouched... and i do mean NOBODY. He gets that "Revenge so good it makes you wish you actually didnt get revenge" revenge.

Group Leader
When did he ever do that?
Sorry I misremembered. that doesn't happen. The skill auto-updates the next save point. Which makes me wonder why there was not a save point during all those months with Judith... maybe it's based on discovering new points in the dungeon instead?

Dex-chan lover
Sorry I misremembered. that doesn't happen. The skill auto-updates the next save point. Which makes me wonder why there was not a save point during all those months with Judith... maybe it's based on discovering new points in the dungeon instead?
Sounds like he would have triggered that a bunch when she taught him the shortcuts if that were the case. Or when she showed him the box.

P.S.: It's also kind of annoying that every other post on here is a spoiler.

Group Leader
Sounds like he would have triggered that a bunch when she taught him the shortcuts if that were the case. Or when she showed him the box.
My only guess is that the second personality of Ageha is choosing the points for him. At least he knows how to control the sword now. He just has to try the sword room again.

I'm curious to see what'll happen if he brings Judith to Ageha's room.

Dex-chan lover
feels bad man. The happy ending he worked hard for got snatched right from his arms by a schizo Yandere.

MC is experiencing the "Dark Souls" feeling, dying and then start all again, and collect souls again.

at this point seeing this axed is better than having a timeline jumping yandere exist since it removes any sort of coherence of a decent plot
edit: yall hate me because you know this is the right action for this kind of trash
naw

Sexond
For a monthly manga the chapter are too fucking short. Almost to the point of being pointless.
The chapters are released in halves. The second half has already been released a while ago (even before this half got translated), but it's not yet translated.

Dex-chan lover
P.S.: It's also kind of annoying that every other post on here is a spoiler.
No seriously, exercise some self control and not click on spoiler buttons? :meguusmug:

I mean it's really easy to do. You just don't click on em. If you are reading this you've already failed. Stop reading now and start over.

No seriously stop clicking dude, you failed AGAIN.

It's time to stop! You are only hurting yourself... and making me laugh.:lul:

Okay it's clear you can't help yourself. Sorry mate, whatever compulsions drive you to keep clicking these is beyond my ability to help you.

Dex-chan lover
No seriously, exercise some self control and not click on spoiler buttons? :meguusmug:

I mean it's really easy to do. You just don't click on em. If you are reading this you've already failed. Stop reading now and start over.

No seriously stop clicking dude, you failed AGAIN.

It's time to stop! You are only hurting yourself... and making me laugh.:lul:

Okay it's clear you can't help yourself. Sorry mate, whatever compulsions drive you to keep clicking these is beyond my ability to help you.
It'd be nice if the discussion was about the actual chapter, not some future event we don't even have any foreshadowing for. It's almost as annoying as those people that thank the uploader for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Bro looks like he finally might break after being hunted and killed by 3 yandere. The "sexual violence" tag is very well deserved. This is just bat shit insane stuff and I Love it
The sexual violence tag is for the original girl actually. MC got in the house as, her fiance and his friends were about to rape her, then she revealed her plan to elope with MC, so they knocked out the MC, raped her and then off'ed her blaming the MC for both the rape and the murder.

Dex-chan lover
Did anything related to penetration happened here..🧐
The original girl the MC liked got raped, but it was off panels. The fiance and his friends accused the MC of raping and killing her. But technically no we never saw a panel with actual penetration, so far...

Double-page supporter
Don't think to much about it a save point happens when the author feels like they wants to give the MC a bone otherwise the skill would make sense

Users who are viewing this thread