Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 13.2

Dex-chan lover
bro facing Ageha on his current level right now is like:
cover12.jpg

He can't win :kek: . And if Ageha found out that he grinding his lvl to kill her, her other personality would teleport and kill him too. The only way is to grind his level and figure out how his ability to Save and Load works and try to get out from the dungeon as soon as possible. if Ageha teleport ability only work inside the dungeon then our MC might have a chance to escape from her since ageha body is bound to the dungeon and she cannot escape.
man, think a bit... facing ageha doesn't mean that he needs to fight her, she still "loves" him, he needs to keep going to her, whisper some sweet nothings (while dying) a few times, get her, then explain his situation to her, so she falls more for him (for pity) and with that he could do loads of things, maybe even getting the vampire girl too (if he can convince ageha) that she could be another guard to protect (the weak him) but if he keeps running he will only keeps feeding her obsesive side. (but that's not going to happen, because fuck you author is writing that kind of mc.)

Dex-chan lover
man, think a bit... facing ageha doesn't mean that he needs to fight her, she still "loves" him, he needs to keep going to her, whisper some sweet nothings (while dying) a few times, get her, then explain his situation to her, so she falls more for him (for pity) and with that he could do loads of things, maybe even getting the vampire girl too (if he can convince ageha) that she could be another guard to protect (the weak him) but if he keeps running he will only keeps feeding her obsesive side. (but that's not going to happen, because fuck you author is writing that kind of mc.)
bro, did you forget that she has another personality that if the dude gets close to her she will remember about the past and kill him instantly? aside from Ageha UnAlive herself making him trauma, she suddenly shifts into another personality and starts to remember just add lemon to the trauma. The dude can't catch a break. That's why he needs to get out of there as soon as possible while figuring out how his ability works. Mc needs to grit his teeth, Don't say or make any suspicious Movement (since Ageha monitors the dungeon), and Keep Grinding EXP.

Dex-chan lover
bro, did you forget that she has another personality that if the dude gets close to her she will remember about the past and kill him instantly? aside from Ageha UnAlive herself making him trauma, she suddenly shifts into another personality and starts to remember just add lemon to the trauma. The dude can't catch a break. That's why he needs to get out of there as soon as possible while figuring out how his ability works. Mc needs to grit his teeth, Don't say or make any suspicious Movement (since Ageha monitors the dungeon), and Keep Grinding EXP.
That's why he needs to do it a few times (die by her hand). To break her defense and get her as an ally, not doing that just let him with a yandere stalker, that we don't know yet if it can follow him outside the dungeon. (if mc is ever able to escape by himself)

Dex-chan lover
for starters, to use his head?
Ageha is a trouble he should face, but instead he keeps running away.
He tried to face her and got killed, she has 2 personalities. 1 doesn't want him talking to her and will kill him, the other doesn't want him talking to anyone else and will kill him

He tried to face her and got killed, she has 2 personalities. 1 doesn't want him talking to her and will kill him, the other doesn't want him talking to anyone else and will kill him
It looks like it's all the one psycho personality, since Ageha doesn't refer to herself in the third person until she snaps.

Dex-chan lover
In hindsight, I should have translated the title into English so I could understand what I was getting into.

Aggregator gang
Am i the only one when i get revived i simply walk over to the hero and slap her.
Then every time she kill me i go back and slap her then slap her more. I have infinite time i can make her suffer soo much in the end she will either become obedient or hate me soo much she not interfere with my life.

Dex-chan lover
People: Varying emotional responses to the absolute state of Ageha and disappointment Judith lost.

Me: Praying that I will eventually get to see the dudes from chapter 1 slaughtered and be dead forever, preferably with a new save point plunked down after the deed is done (though if there are resets please have MC kill them on repeat until the save point thing is accomplished).

:win:

Dex-chan lover
Im lost with this manga. Whats the whole point with this story here ?
Am I in the wrong that to have expected, that what happend (and still is ongoing) so far is only the beginning, since its BOTH tagged as Harem in the web novel and manga, but he will somehow find a way to get them all ?

It seems the web novel, which its based on, is still in hiatus, which is kinda odd for it to be adopted when its just have 150 chaps. Tho im not sure how long each chapter is compared to the manga and how much we already have progressed so far compared with the novel. Im pretty sure if the manga is liked, they will finda a way to progress its story.

But my question is: Whats the point here ? Whats the damn focus ? Ok, sure. MC has to suffer and redo with the typical game-save system. He wants to take revenge, ok good. But with how its going im not sure if this will ever happen since he is still stuck in the maze and I have the feeling this will continue for quite a while. If thats the case, then the revenge part is out of place.

So whats with the love interest ? What do I have to execpt ? I dont get this yandere focus on these two love interest. Not only its sad to hear her arc in the story is done and he probably wont come back, but also having a weird yandere teleporting back to kill "new girl" + MC every time is weird. Perhaps the word im looking for is depressing but not in the good way since as some stories tried to use.
A point? well... It's complicated.
After he achieves a goal of his a new goal pops up because something in the story makes it so... I'm talking about really big sh*t coming out of nowhere + plot twists and deaths happening a lot consecutively.

Dex-chan lover
can anyone who read the novel spoiled me? does the save point automatically get created (from author's whim) or Ageha's? (or can he choose when to save later)

Dex-chan lover
I think the Web Novel is dropped... (With a possible Light Novel adaptation if I remember correctly)

Which was a good decision? The arc that the novel was getting into was already kind of weird, aside from the fact that this MC is a lolicon... frfr...
oh great, another isekai lolicon protag. as if we didn't have enough of those epsteins already :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
sigh This woman that doesn't want him and wants him at the same time is getting annoying. She was the one who made him dislike her. Now when he's trying to be happy, she doesn't want him to. Talk about being super salty. And plus the fact that she doesn't even help him clear the dungeon unlike Judith did, only makes her less appealing to him. He knows she remembers the previous runs, so at one point he might ask, "Why didn't you help me, when you knew these all along?" Then, knowing her tendencies, she'll probably get depressed and go suicide or, kill him, then suicide.

Aggregator gang
so let me try to get this straight. 'Bad smell' Ageha is the true hero, and the Ageha we're seeing here is the reason she was sealed in the dungeon. Is that correct?
I'm still confused tho, how did she freed herself in the first place and somehow able to stalk Kiska 24/7

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread