Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
After reading the spoilers, does it feel like the story goes completely off the rails after the MC leaves the dungeon???

Like the dude will eventually gets his revenge but then the world will go to hell? I don't think we're ready for that outcome.
yandere chick legit finger snaps the world. some god claims MC the only one that can fix it (lol) so he gets sent to the past to know the origin to some of this mess btw the sliver hair sigma the MC had to face is her fault because she had someone under her go murder hobo. Also he ends up falling for again a loli elf because the MC's "love" is basically a roulette wheel. anyway that arc goes on for awhile before he ends back up in the dungeon with her and they agree to work together finally then the novel didn't get updated for sometime LOL

Double-page supporter
yandere chick legit finger snaps the world. some god claims MC the only one that can fix it (lol) so he gets sent to the past to know the origin to some of this mess btw the sliver hair sigma the MC had to face is her fault because she had someone under her go murder hobo. Also he ends up falling for again a loli elf because the MC's "love" is basically a roulette wheel. anyway that arc goes on for awhile before he ends back up in the dungeon with her and they agree to work together finally then the novel didn't get updated for sometime LOL
It started getting updated since june 2024 https://zetrotranslation.com/novel/...g-in-the-dungeon-kills-me-over-and-over-again.

p.s. for everyone: it's worth to read, and Agatha's position is entirely expained in ch.133-134

Thank you for the upload, this is one of my most favorites to read. If anyone has any similar suggestions I'd love to hear

Fed-Kun's army
Sword turns into a Girl and BAM another reset without the sword as well now

Dex-chan lover
Calm before the storm, if you don't mind a bit of spoiler
sword helps him to level up but when he upgrades a skill from the sword, he gets eaten by it. Even though mc avoids doing the upgrade the next cycle he still ends up being killed by the sword every time. Until the sword attains a humanoid shape, however, it's ugly. Sword shocked by this commits suicide by eating itself and appreciates mc for caring for her even if she was ugly, then transforms into a monster that kills mc. After reseting, mc tries to go the sword, she's no more, just a mindless monster.
i regret reading this spoiler cause it ruined my day:meguuusad:

Aggregator gang
There are already at least two new chapters out. Where are you bro?

im starting to think that ageha wasn't betrayed if she is the one that killed the demon lord but mc knows that a different hero killed the demon lord i bet that different hero has the same skill as mc and he succesfully sealed ageha in the dungeon cuz he couldn't take it anymore with that yandere girl as a woman,maybe even the demon lord was a woman,some yandere girls get triggered from any small things,thats what i thought.

Users who are viewing this thread