Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Aggregator gang
mc still dont know everytime got killed always back again and reset =.= no thinking again just approaching random dungeon girls.
in the end he must be harem and gentlement too XD and dont forget always leveling fight even find legendary weapons be stronger for take back his real waifu

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I hope you're able to do more, I'd love to read more of this series but it seems the last group abandoned it :(

Dex-chan lover
shit this is getting interesting, he cant abuse the save scumming strat when getting with the girls.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, he really thought 'this way Ageha will be helpful'.

He deserves to get killed for that thought tbh.
Exactly my thoughts, he switched "convictions" pretty fast when realizing she is useful to him! That's the "bad smell" imo! He could've talked to her, saying she's not alone anymore, and can take it slowly! She confusing sex with affection and gratitude! His rejection meant he's rejecting her, after being alone for hundreds of years! This new personality is her "guardian" against painful emotions!
He's one of those "bad people" in the dungeon!

Dex-chan lover
I know it's been months, but remember she was literally trying to rape him. He already tried the "talk to her" approach, and she responded with the "Double down and try to fuck him anyway" strategy.
Well, it's true! But like I said she's confusing gratitude with sex, he's her "prince" and the prince shunned her! She's definitely not all there mentally, prompting her to commit nonliving! But it's him who, when realizing he can't advance without her, said ok, I'll let her do whatever! So now he's ok with taking advantage of her, and her "craziness"?

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's true! But like I said she's confusing gratitude with sex, he's her "prince" and the prince shunned her! She's definitely not all there mentally, prompting her to commit nonliving! But it's him who, when realizing he can't advance without her, said ok, I'll let her do whatever! So now he's ok with taking advantage of her, and her "craziness"?
Literally nobody expected her to kill herself. Least of all him. Of course he's going to let her do whatever. He feels guilty as hell for her suicide, and she's his best bet to get out of there. Why should he feel guilty for trying to use his rapist/murderer?

Double-page supporter
I know it's been months, but remember she was literally trying to rape him. He already tried the "talk to her" approach, and she responded with the "Double down and try to fuck him anyway" strategy.
(NOT trying to say it's something any less than terrible, but) what is a little r*pe for someone who has died over and over painful and despairing deaths? He could at least have endured until they got out or something. Which is what he tried to do when he went back to her after dying and realising getting out of there without her to carry him would be pretty hard, so he tried to go the same route of freeing her and got scolded then rejected by another personality, because who knows how being confined that long messes someone...

Dex-chan lover
(NOT trying to say it's something any less than terrible, but) what is a little r*pe for someone who has died over and over painful and despairing deaths? He could at least have endured until they got out or something.
I feel like if I said the same, but with the genders reversed, even a forum as hands off as this one would ban me permanently.

And the answer to your question is "Everything." The fact that he's been killed repeatedly before doesn't suddenly mean he should just be ok with whatever. And, in fact, the loss of your will to resist these things turns out to be the exact way you finally die with the skill. He still has the will to go on, and that means he's not only going to survive all his deaths, but also that he's not going to let anyone violate his bodily autonomy, be it with violence, or sex. The only reason he's even changed tack is because she time loop guilted him, and basically doomed him to die to the next monster he sees. Which he did.

Plus, you act like her suicide was a foreseeable consequence to him not letting her rape him. Even if he started off exactly as calculating as he turned post loop, he'd have to know ahead of time she'd kill herself. Letting himself get raped only comes up as a sane strategy in hindsight, which, again, is exactly what happened.

EDIT: Got banned for saying less. Can categorically confirm I would be banned for saying this with the genders reversed.

Last edited:
It's been a few months and once again I thought that this is another series that was dropped, tq for taking it up for TL! :D
I'm prob the only one who hates the mc for being so weak minded, I understand that he was desperate and lost but goodness, he has to hav a glow up or at least be able to defend himself without losing his head everytime.
This is def not a harem unless mc wants it to be but so far there's only 2 girls, one is very obsessive and has a double personality, the other one is a vampire which prob is a yandere so I don't expect anything to go well.

Dex-chan lover
It's been a few months and once again I thought that this is another series that was dropped, tq for taking it up for TL! :D
I'm prob the only one who hates the mc for being so weak minded, I understand that he was desperate and lost but goodness, he has to hav a glow up or at least be able to defend himself without losing his head everytime.
This is def not a harem unless mc wants it to be but so far there's only 2 girls, one is very obsessive and has a double personality, the other one is a vampire which prob is a yandere so I don't expect anything to go well.
weak minded?
then go yourself and get killed a dozens of times with all that pain that comes with it and let us see then how STRONG minded YOU are.
People always act like bigshits to situations that dont happen to them but others.....

Dex-chan lover
weak minded?
then go yourself and get killed a dozens of times with all that pain that comes with it and let us see then how STRONG minded YOU are.
People always act like bigshits to situations that dont happen to them but others.....
In fairness, he's died literally hundreds of times by this point. Surely he's a little used to this by now.

Dex-chan lover
"This dungeon is full of bad people" yeah no shit sherlock, that place wants to kill you with everything

Users who are viewing this thread