Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
So he had to swallow the sword in order to avoid it consuming his body…. WHY DIDN’T I THINK OF THAT!!??
Jokes aside, I wonder if the smell of the soul will change now & maybe Ageha won’t kill him if he were to awake her again. Thanks for the translation.

Sword-Bro obtained. May they have many amazing adventures together. I'm honestly curious as to what this Vampire Lady can teach our boy. I assume it'll be lots of magic. No chance she'll turn him into a vampire any time soon, either.

Group Leader
Thx for the chap! This series doesn't disappoint!

Guess that's how she becomes the 2nd yandere gf, I wonder how it will go with Ageha (still chaos between suicidal sweet girl persona and hateful murderer, no yandere yet unless you consider the suicide a yandere act).

Also how can this all end well heh (usually with yanderes it's either gruesome death or they get soft and drop the killing)?

Dex-chan lover
First yandere waifu obtained, THE SWORD!
...I thought he would suffer first tho'.
Maybe getting his throat cut during the insertion, at least?
giphy.webp

Thx for the chap! This series doesn't disappoint!

Guess that's how she becomes the 2nd yandere gf, I wonder how it will go with Ageha (still chaos between suicidal sweet girl persona and hateful murderer, no yandere yet unless you consider the suicide a yandere act).

Also how can this all end well heh (usually with yanderes it's either gruesome death or they get soft and drop the killing)?
I wonder if there's going to be a third yandere girlfriend and then he just forms a harem of psychotic women

Users who are viewing this thread