Dungeon Reset - Ch. 44

Fed-Kun's army
Yay! He finally gets to meet other people. Looking forward to how that goes.

Dex-chan lover
it's nice that he made it through but what is his plan even? the enemies only get stronger and stronger the further down he goes. will he be staying on floor 4 for a while to lvl up or is he going to keep going?

Fed-Kun's army
@Doomer Well, his plan is to give enough offerings in order to get enough energy to portal back to his home world. I'd assume that means getting the easiest and fastest amount of offerings as possible. Didn't see much mobs in the floor he's in so I expect him to go to floor five to hunt. No idea how often they reset so I'd expect him to have to be going deeper and deeper and occasionally teleporting to higher floors when needed like to get more golem cores.

Uh...Did the rabbit just gain the ability to turn invisible? Would've been useful against the baboon.

@TNGDeadly I mean those dudes might be his comrades or maybe know his comrades. If I remember good sword guy was looking at the mountain few chapters back.

@Cynber don't remember the specifics but he was unable to be seen by the kid with the satiety ability until the kid joined MC's temple

Dex-chan lover
I like that he stuck the cores in random places as a complete throwaway. He didn't expect to fight intelligent enemies. He still stuck them in random parts just because he felt like it.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the dungeon would be impressed by him killing all the humans like a good floor boss?

According to rumours: lol when your the only two people in existence problems.

Users who are viewing this thread