Dungeon Reset - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

hmmm so maybe this will last till like chapter 100? seems there is a end goal sorta here now, besides the vauge "get home".

wow. never thought that they'll go that way.... so they were offerings since the beginning

I think I am developing the skills of a hunter. I feel able to track the MC.

Dex-chan lover
so all the guides work for the dragon of death while MC now works for the dragon of life. how come the dragon of death has this massive network set up to harvest sacrifices and lots of subordinates yet the dragon of life had one golem guarding it's tomb and one disembodied voice on it's side with no other subordinates?
is this because the life dragon lost the war between them? even so you would think he would still have a secret cult that supports him.

i hope the bunny hteams up with MC wait till the bunny finds out that he is the master of his enemy also if he go to the baboon and he tries to mark him watch him cancel it out 😆

Dex-chan lover
calling it now, Mr. Bunny will become the next life guardian in order to escape from Mr. Baboon's and the rest of the death clique's influence.

Dex-chan lover
I can already see how surprised Mr. Bunny is going to be when he meets the MC again.

Aggregator gang
...is angry bunny gonna be his ally now? I mean, overall, he'd benefit. firstly MC can get rid of his baboon problem. secondly once MC is gone bunny would become manager of a dungeon outside the influence of the dragon of death which would presumably allow him to live more or less freely, maybe with a bit of leeching off the nearby dungeon(s) under the rule of said dragon of death.
...though that also leaves me wondering what the dragon of death needs all those offerings for? sounds like he's going through thousands of em a day at least, I mean, we've learned the dungeon takes a while, maybe a couple weeks at most, to cycle through and there's at least 3 dungeons exist under his management just between the two low tier managers we've seen, and that their tier is determined by the number of dungeons they manage...and ya know if there's low tier managers, there's gotta be lots more of them plus mid and high tiers too...

Dex-chan lover
So the Baboon will be an offering to the Dragon. nice.

SO, the dungeon and its managers are very much separate entities that desire different things. And the dungeon does not care at all about the managers and the Dragon of Death. And I guess it's gotten rather tired of being used as a "sacrificial alter" for the dragon. As such we have ended up with the mad lad, his golem army, and personal residence of continued kerfuckery against the rabbit's sanity. So, who wants baboon for dinner?

@Doomer probably that war that the dragon of life lost, mightve been life vs death. frankly with this offering on both sides, if life dragon won it may have looked exactly the same.

Rabbit, you have no other choice but to make Dawoon your ally if you want to live...

Fed-Kun's army
can i just say... build a thin golem around the skeleton of the dragon and form a dragon golem from it
the bones of the dragon are probably super strong with the regenerative abilities of the golems just keep the core in the rib cage or skull and you got a super sturdy golem with a protected weak point and it could fly

Users who are viewing this thread