Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Fix it all and arm his golems with mythical gear! :meguupog:
Plus doesn't this bring up like a ton of questions? Why was it there? Did the Holy Knight die in that dungeon? What else can be found in the dungeon? If the Holy Knight didn't die in there, then how did the sword end up there? How did it end up in that state, since you'd think such an important item would have been hunted down by the church after it went missing, and they would have found it and taken good enough care to prevent it from rusting right? Surely the church had to have known where the knight was going before he died, so they should have known where to search right? Where did the dungeon as a whole come from? What the hell kind of creature was capable of killing the wielder of that sword? Just how dangerous IS that dungeon? Shouldn't they be asking so many questions right now?

Dex-chan lover
Nah this is just an asspull chapter for the lucky mc trope.
Plus doesn't this bring up like a ton of questions? Why was it there? Did the Holy Knight die in that dungeon? What else can be found in the dungeon? If the Holy Knight didn't die in there, then how did the sword end up there? How did it end up in that state, since you'd think such an important item would have been hunted down by the church after it went missing, and they would have found it and taken good enough care to prevent it from rusting right? Surely the church had to have known where the knight was going before he died, so they should have known where to search right? Where did the dungeon as a whole come from? What the hell kind of creature was capable of killing the wielder of that sword? Just how dangerous IS that dungeon? Shouldn't they be asking so many questions right now?

Dex-chan lover
Screw you, sword, if you are self-aware enough to know you've been insulted, then you should be aware of how disgraceful you looked. It's your own fault for allowing yourself to fall into such a state. Pull yourself together, sword.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating.
Tho I wonder why didn't he request to see the rest of the items if he found out one amongst them belonged to an important person. One would reckon the rest of the swords and armors in the pile would at least belong to the man itself and his comrades. This just seems like an oversight.
Also wonder why he didn't.
As well as why she didn't.

Dex-chan lover
Was my thought also I mean the mana cost is heavy, but if the quality of gear is even reasonably good it should be both worth the effort in both experience and sellable goods.

As he said in the chapter, even with a great gear he can't really use it (neither are his golems good at fighting) and he's not lacking in money.

Even for crafting exp he's better off using his MP to craft more golems/other useful items instead or what's essentially going to ends up being warehouse filler.

Dex-chan lover
As he said in the chapter, even with a great gear he can't really use it (neither are his golems good at fighting) and he's not lacking in money.

Even for crafting exp he's better off using his MP to craft more golems/other useful items instead or what's essentially going to ends up being warehouse filler.
Eh, while I won't say there isn't any need for money or weapons, just the fact that holy/divine weapons can be recovered from dungeon trash is rather important. Weapons and armor could be stockpiled or sold, trinkets and jewelry might have relevant abilities. And that ignores the fact that his repair skill let's him judge whether a item is even worth repairing before hand.

OTOH I would assume repairing a holy/divine artifact would be worth more experience then the creation of yet another golem.

Honestly the menagerie of golems he already has is getting a little on the alarming side as well. Soon the guards and delvers will start wonder if the unassuming guy behind the counter isn't more of a threat then the mobs in the dungeon.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I liked the sword designs. With all the slightly organic looks to it.

Dex-chan lover
The sword knows.
LJTa3sPl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread