Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Vol. 6 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
this did not became a weekly release right? how far back are we in raws for it to be like this?

Dex-chan lover
Setting will change greatly when those people arrive. Mc will be in inferior position again

Dex-chan lover
Though it makes sense, it's still a bit sad to see the island management being "taken" from him.

It's sad, but 100% understandable. There's no way the empire would leave a valuable island with a dungeon in the hands of some unknown nobody if they can help it. Instead they rewarded a long-serving, honourable(?) adventurer of their own with the governor's post. That's how it absolutely would go, realistically. I doubt he empire really cares about Shirou at all, no matter what they have heard. More likely they are suspicious of him, a man who could, all alone, run an inn and take care of the expedition force. A capable man would naturally disturb the social order of a matriarchy. I'd even say the empire is planning to suppress him, but who knows. We don't really know the empire well enough. Nevertheless, I'm glad Shirou is already preparing for the possibility of needing to leave the island. Considering the name of the series, I'm not sure he can leave, though!

Double-page supporter
does anyone know if the warrior princess comes back and takes the island over?

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck is it censored, God damn it!!!!??
Every fucking time this manga seems like it's gonna get good, it lets me down. Shit...

Dex-chan lover
This might be an unpopular opinion, but for a manga like this I'd rather translation groups wait until the tanks are out then have current censored releases. A lot of times scanlation groups simply never go back and update with the uncensored versions. This is a manga where sexual themes are very much a part of the appeal and having it censored is a major hit to the experience.
Mascarada has been good about it in the past, as far as I recall.

Dex-chan lover
does anyone know if the warrior princess comes back and takes the island over?

As of the last WN chapter

She’s still presumably with the resistance fighting the empire and we don’t know her exact whereabouts, Pirate captain waifu joins her at some point.

Shirou eventually needs to escape to the mainland (for reasons I won’t spoil because it may set up endgame for story and is kind of cool) and is currently slutting his way through the continent, where they could possibly meet.

Supporter
I’m curious to see if the prostitute guys are all shotas too. Are all males like that in this world?

Also, will they be a problem for the MC who’s happy to put out for free?

Dex-chan lover
Erza‘s about to be an absolute MILF, isn’t she?
Well…
MILF TIME BABYYY!!!
She's described as looking to be in her late 40's despite being in her 70's, with orange hair flecked with some gray.
She's pretty shredded (he specifically mentions a six-pack), which he finds a little exciting, but not his type it seems.
Doesn't shag her though, assuming that it follows the WN. The WN stopped updating a couple years ago, and the plot goes weird places that deviates from the core conceit of the title.

Users who are viewing this thread