Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki

Fed-Kun's army
Translate it yourselves, I'm deleting the chapters
Can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Hey, dude who translated the first 20 chapters here.

Regardless of whatever is going on right now with other translations, I still plan to continue. Just wanted to share that here for people who aren't on the discord server where I update people on my progress.

So expect the chapters to come back one way or another.
Thanks pal.

Anyone know where to find the untranslated chapters? I want to keep reading

Dex-chan lover
This is either the straightest or gayest manga I have ever read :pepela:

i´m ... not impressed. The idea of magic being exclusively a female attribute sounds nice on first glance but the execution here just amounts to a shallow role reversal. No exploration of consequences of such an alien concept or anything. And apart from that we only find the standard traits of a generic power phantasy, what with the gaming features and the MC accomplishing things without struggle. ... Honestly, if one wants a story about an all female wizzard society, go and read "Weel of Time".
It's a One Shot.

Dex-chan lover
For a series that started with a literal gang rape, it sure mellowed out quickly. The world isn't internally consistent or believable which definitely takes it down a few notches. If you can turn your brain off it's fun, though.

Thanks for the new Chapter Mascarada!
I did not expect to love such a strange manga but it's hilarious, and his weird power system is interesting. Also gender role reversal is a rare amusing oddity, especially when explored in this way where he just accepts it.

How can anyone be critical of a translation? What makes them so perfect? I'm grateful for all of the effort every person puts forth in creating a manga. Since English is the ONLY language I speak, and most of what I read comes from some other part of the world, isn't it NORMAL to have discrepancies in translations? Thank you to EVERYONE who works to provide me with this very enjoyable form of entertainment! You are appreciated!

Group Leader
How can anyone be critical of a translation? What makes them so perfect? I'm grateful for all of the effort every person puts forth in creating a manga. Since English is the ONLY language I speak, and most of what I read comes from some other part of the world, isn't it NORMAL to have discrepancies in translations? Thank you to EVERYONE who works to provide me with this very enjoyable form of entertainment! You are appreciated!
You can be critical of anything, lol.

Presumably you're not a surgeon.

If during a surgery one of the clinicians leaves a medical instrument in your chest cavity, you'd be in your rights to criticise that, regardless of whether or not thr government made the surgery free, or whether or not you're a qualified surgeon yourself.

Saying that you can't criticise a translation because you only speak English is bonkers. And even if it wasn't, what if it's the English that's bad?

You can be critical of anything, lol.

Presumably you're not a surgeon.

If during a surgery one of the clinicians leaves a medical instrument in your chest cavity, you'd be in your rights to criticise that, regardless of whether or not thr government made the surgery free, or whether or not you're a qualified surgeon yourself.

Saying that you can't criticise a translation because you only speak English is bonkers. And even if it wasn't, what if it's the English that's bad?
There’s such a thing as being unnecessarily critical

Aggregator gang
i see ಠ⁠◡⁠ಠ
but, dont tell me that the man in that world is a seahorse (⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠)

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha MC literally does everything he can to not be a "man" in any situation. Shit is pathetic. Ch27 for ex. I mean, its a shota, so automaticaly trash

Users who are viewing this thread