Ecstas Online - Ch. 17 - Defensive Battle of Kardat 01

Christ I wasn't expecting to hear that. I sincerely doubt we'll be seeing more of this manga though.

Edit: Seems like they died awhile ago. If it hasn't been picked up already then I doubt it ever will.

Fed-Kun's army
I personally loved this mangaka's art style, it was one of my favorites.

Dex-chan lover
Rest in peace Oniyazu Kakashi-sensei. I wonder if we will have another Sono mono. Nochi ni... situation on where the manga artist also died and they decided to reboot the manga by hiring another artist and start everything from square one again. If they do they better hire a good artist to take Oniyazu Kakashi-sensei's place. I don't really like the second artist that was hired doing the rebooted Sono mono. Nochi ni manga.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@WingZeroHeeroYuy the artist for that didn’t die, though I’m not sure why they stopped working on sono mono. Now the artist is working on this now
https://mangadex.org/title/30790/jiisama-ga-iku

This will probably be rebooted, especially if it remains on hiatus for too long.

Dex-chan lover
That was a shame... it had a interesting dual plot going, but cant do much if the manga artist is 6 feet under.

Well heck, that’s a surprise! I hope this series will be picked up by someone else, but other than that I’m just bummed that the mangaka has passed away.

The moment you realise how ignorant you are that you want to feel bad for someone whose died and you don’t even know they name.( or bother to check). Thank you for your efforts. (You too translator-dono)

Group Leader
The managaka is in another world, with his own cheat ability, giving some demon king hell and actually being an Alpha to his all female group. 😔

Rest in Peace

died? what the... it's a shame to lost a good artist, i like his art style.
hopefully another artist will pick this up.

Users who are viewing this thread