Eiyuu to Kenja no Tensei Kon: Katsute no Koutekishu to Kon'yakushite Saikyou Fuufu ni Narimashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Expectation and Promise

Dex-chan lover
There are quite a number of errors in this chapter, one is like "Serious expect big things from me" :question:
Elria be like:
4Hi8xyw.png

She wants Reid to take responsibility while holding her tummy. And then wanting to puke.
:smugnako:
She's pregnant, Reid.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Still cant stand that girl 😐

Also its beyond stupid how Elria, and Reid are the only ones that are being so insanely heavy restricted on an rated Exam, while that annoying gremlin is allowed to use as many Guardian Dragons as she wants, which are apparently "sorta" strong 🤨

Thats like you take a Exam, but you're the only one not being told what it is about and adding on to that you're the only one not allowed to erase your answers, while also having less time 😐

Dex-chan lover
Ahh jesus, more time travel. Also, whats with this high-tech looking communication device?
Well, it's a device made by a sus time traveler.
I wonder if it even connects to the present, or to some other point in time?

Dex-chan lover
"We'll just have to borrow from that future" In stories like this almost ALWAYS mean "I'm going to rob you of your future potential so you can use this magic now"
Well, with time travel shenanigans, it is certainly possible to have this work in a more reasonable manner. For future her, summoning dragons is a reasonable thing to do. And if she has to spend 4 times as much time powering 4 dragon summoning in the past, that's not a big deal (unless an emergency happens at the time when she's paying her debts).
The only problem is, somebody would need to pay for the time magic. Which is pretty hard for the Sage's disciple from the past. It's hard to compare time travel and dragon summoning magic costs, so it might be not so difficult too.

Not sure why, but I found this chapter confusing...
It mostly made sense to me, because I have already read the novel. I suspect there are a few translation issues here, but I can't quite point them out.
Also its beyond stupid how Elria, and Reid are the only ones that are being so insanely heavy restricted on an rated Exam, while that annoying gremlin is allowed to use as many Guardian Dragons as she wants, which are apparently "sorta" strong 🤨

Thats like you take a Exam, but you're the only one not being told what it is about and adding on to that you're the only one not allowed to erase your answers, while also having less time 😐
Most likely, these are hostile actions of Caldwen house's political opponents. Hopefully, Caldwens will send the male lead to assassinate those opponents later.

Dex-chan lover
millis is that one character similar to zenitsu and usopp. I hope she gets serious or at least likeable to me soon.

"teach" doesn't seem like a bad guy right now, but I hope "borrowing the future" won't make her mad or uncontrolled or something. also feels like cheating so I hope she lets go and dont use it fully.

Or maybe there are more than 1 future dudes... All with different aims and objectives
I feel like this is most likely. Or even multiple instances of different people doing time shenanigans. With "Time" everything becomes way to complicated. I kinda wish the story didn't have any of that and was just a reincarnation love story lol I don't mind the secret plots or hiding history but it being "Time" related is kinda annoying XD

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this is most likely. Or even multiple instances of different people doing time shenanigans. With "Time" everything becomes way to complicated. I kinda wish the story didn't have any of that and was just a reincarnation love story lol I don't mind the secret plots or hiding history but it being "Time" related is kinda annoying XD
Ahh indeed, putting time into the story can be both interesting or disastrous

Users who are viewing this thread