Eiyuu to Kenja no Tensei Kon ~Katsute no Koutekishu to Kon'yakushite Saikyou Fuufu ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - A united front a millennium in t…

Dex-chan lover
L-lewd! Reid grasping the solidified magic that flowed out of her innermost precious places? With her magic so close to him forevermore? This isn't your typical r18 degeneracy!

Instead of typical handholding, it's intimately touching her very essence and magic, specially formed for him!

And what better flirting than stepping over the corpses of your enemies.

Well, as for the slash, did you not see the sun in the final panel? I surely hope he didn't accidentally cut the sun in half or else he just doomed the planet, and possible became the demon lord in the process.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, with these typical OP reincarnation stories, I kinda expected his slash combined with the sage's magic sword to be a bit larger, lmao. Because clearly this needs to be even larger.
She probably just made a normal sword that just focuses on pure durability since he’s already ridiculously busted without it. Probably saving that thing for when they fight an enemy they can’t win one on one against

Supporter
"This is my serious"

what a wordsmith.
For things like that that were established way back in chapter 1:
image.png

Users who are viewing this thread