Empress's Harem - Ch. 78

Ahahahaha forget it, in the past chapter I said they didn't show us enough but this one was perfect xD go for it Yan An!!!

Btw, I do really want to know how they did it and why is she full of energy while he's tired. Lmao, it's so funny because it's usually the other way 😹😹😹

Ps. Ahahaha why Butterfly is so funny, silly and cute, c'mon

Tnksm guys, I can't believe u feed us with so many chapters, I had so much fun, ty again! ♡

I'm so happy baby Fei Yue finally got his vitamin love! (ง ื▿ ื)ว

Also... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MASS RELEASE!! I would have died of anxiety if these chapters were not released together UwU

Thank yo~u!! 💕(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ💕

We already seen his chest countless times on previous chapters so why cencors it now 😭

For the scans group, thank you so much for the mass updates 🙌

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the updates 😊
The sister and his mother are gonna flip their lids when they find out he's not a virgin anymore or the princess is pregnant

Thank you or making these chapters a mass release!!

Also, it was hilarious to see the conventional uke/woman reactions in a man losing his virginity to his wife.

Blesss bleass bleass BLESS!!! Thank you for this massive update! I waited so long for this to be translated and it’s so worth it. Thank you so much!!!

Thank you for this massive update! You guys worked hard😁
The third princess doing the right thing, her haren have many beautiful and young mens, now is zi zhao turn....😍

thank you so much for the mass updates😍 I love you guys, really appreciate the effort. This story might be hard for people since it is reversed gender but you just have to think the reverse roles and it will be all good 😆.

Users who are viewing this thread