Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
Guess you could say Finne is this manga's version of Tsunade from Naruto? Little creepy she kept the same facial expression the whole time during the match...

I like that she still acts in a way where we can see how she would be a villainess if she got misunderstood. Like, in this chapter if the guys had stepped in, her giving her "spare wand" to replace the broken one wouldn't have come off as her being as nice as she secretly is.

Double-page supporter
At this point, the most mysterious character is definitely Finne, isn't it?

Also, with how the game has Liselotte as it's point of view now, i can't shake this bad feeling about some super important never-before-seen plot-heavy scenes that is exclusive to Finne in the future being missed by our Commentator Duo Gods.

...since I have moments like that too... can I have 2 gods also telling the person I like my true feelings? It would embarass me to death... but I feel like I'd make progress on my love life... XD

On another note... I don't like that introduction. It feels like it's foreboding something bad that's going to happen

i'm wondering if Finne will ever reveal she's seen this goddamn game multiple times before. Kobayashi's done a solo clear route with her before and it's obvious that Finne's in New Game + mode.

OH MY GOD I CAN'T STOP FUCKING SCREAMING INTERNALLY FUUCKKK THIS IS SO CUTEE!! I CAN'T!!!!

D7Iru6dXsAACy0Q.jpg:large

Dex-chan lover
This manga is doing a fine job at making me like a Tsundere. Seriously, what's with this cuteness!

Double-page supporter
ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH

Users who are viewing this thread