Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess

Seeing her cry... all alone, after that horrible nightmare... it really hit me in the heart. I just want to wrap her up in a big blanket and hug her!

@BlackElite *still clutching my heart* .........yeah...it's super obvious...things are kinda turning too strong to the darker side quicker than i thought? i mean, i've been waiting for it...but still...

@kachimo saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame, my gohd she needs the reassurance, and his absence is not helping...

Ahhhh!!!!! I love this series sooooo much! The manga, the novel~ -sigh- I will definitely get the books if they become available in my country! One day I hope for an anime XD This is soooooo good, I can't. Thank you for uploading and translating!

A unique take on the Otome-Isekai Genre. It was entertaining, Im going to give an above 8.5/10 for future chapters. Read it, Highly recommended.

I AM GETTING TYPE 1000 DIABETES FROM THIS. THIS IS TOO SWEET FOR ME ❤❤❤❤

Double-page supporter
Thanks for all the releases up to now Mistakes Were Made

You will be missed!

Ch1 sooooooooooooooo interesting, I didn't expect that at all. Then I'll continue reading this right away 🏃🏃
... Ch4 ..>=< MAN!!! Thaaaaaaaat was sooooo cuuute and funny 💖💖

this was one of my first ever villainess reads. it’s so cute and refreshing and the art is so beautiful! each of the characters have such a unique charm to them and i love endo-kun and kobayashi-san’s story as well!

Users who are viewing this thread